[PH] DandyDaniel's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: My steam name is [PH] DandyDaniel.

IN-GAME NAME: Daniel Stuart.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:55467104

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I really love the Perpheads server, so much so I have begun creating some art based around it.
I would love an opportunity to improve the server in any way I can, and enforcing the rules seems like a great way to start. I feel like there is a huge lack of PassiveRP on the server, and too many people just forget the rules and do what they see fit. Everywhere I look, things like this are happening.

I'm incredibly active on the server, so would have no problems enforcing rules at all times possible. I have a good knowledge of both rules and laws, and feel like I deserve a chance to help enforce them to make the server more fun for everyone on it.

I wish more people shared interest in "diverting the traffic", so to speak, to make the amount of PassiveRP much higher.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: As previously stated, I am very active on the server, and when i'm on the server, I will usually be on either my org's teamspeak, or the server's teamspeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I had previously created an application shortly after changing my name and having a long break from the server. This was a foolish mistake, as almost everyone was telling me I was not active on the server and they had not seen me. I understand my mistake, and feel I deserve another chance. Thank you very much for reading my application, and please let me know if you like it, or what I could do better.

Reaction score
Don't really feel you're ready. Maybe hang around on the forums and OOC more. Also I haven't seen you in Help chat that much so that could be an improvement.

Deleted member 27

-Support

Hey!
I alredy saw you on OOC but not that many times IC.
I already met you 1 or 2 times IC but not to the point where i can tell that you are ready for this position.
Good luck.

Reaction score
-Support

-Only seen you IC once, you were growing in the forest.

-Your forum activity is quite low, only ever seen you in the shoutbox.
-I do not think you have extensive rule knowledge to where you can enforce them.
-Only times I've seen you OOC you answer /help chat, sometimes with false information or wrong answers.
-Your previous application was recently closed, and I do not believe you've improved enough within the time of the two applications
-You're not known throughout the community, you should socialize more and talk to people in general using TS/OOC chat/forums.
-You're saying you're on the forums 24/7, although your activity in threads/shoutbox says something completely different.

**Edit**
-You recently posted a link to an image containing NSFW material of Swiper the Fox.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I met you quite a long time ago, and I actually feel you're a very cool bloke. Anyway, as mentioned above you need to build up your reputation within the community.

Reaction score
I banned you from the shoutbox for spamming memes... on your ban appeal you put a picture of picolas cage... I think that will say enough about how I feel about this application...

Reaction score
I do not recognise you and I have not seen you helping around both on the server and the forums. IC and OOC never met you so no opinion there generally I do not see a current reason why you should be a enforcer.

As many know I always watch over the forums to help out in alot of places so go forth and maybe you will change the minds of a few. I wish you luck however if you are uncertain you should close this if you apply for enforcer not being fully committed to it there is no point.

Reaction score
- support

Reason why i'm -support this is because I only ever seen you in-game a few times and thus not being able to study your roleplay. I never seen you in /help helping people and explaining rule's ect. I have not seen you on teamspeak either so cant comment how you're like oocly. And you have also had a few warning point's within 30 days of this app. In the end I don't think your enforcer material.

Reaction score
Word of advice;

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking I'm going to get enforcer immediately... But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Out-gunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the rule breakers and the sweatervests here, stained with thousands of years of mingery... They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. ban him. :kappa:

In other words, try and build a positive reputation up. Not many people know exactly who you are, or have seen you help in OOC. Consider this post neither a positive or negative support.

Reaction score
9f3d8f55646153f2be674ac32090413e.png

If you think this is helping people in /help by not helping them at all with a bland answer of What do you think it is? then I would like to see serious answers in the future.

Reaction score
  • The Senior Administration team does not think you are ready to take on this position please improve on these factors before applying again
    • Activity in /help chat
    • Activity on Teamspeak
    • Activity on the Forum
    • General conduct, be more mature ICly and on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.