[Enforcer] Redblaster100

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
You roleplay very well, you also keep a neutral point of view of things. If you play as lieutenant ( how i usally see you ) if the police force is just trying too random check houses ( subs 2 usally ) you just tell them too back off since there is no proof or evidence that would conduct a search. + Support from me. Good luck, old sport.

DaNiz said:
You roleplay very well, you also keep a neutral point of view of things. If you play as lieutenant ( how i usally see you ) if the police force is just trying too random check houses ( subs 2 usally ) you just tell them too back off since there is no proof or evidence that would conduct a search. + Support from me. Good luck, old sport.
Thank you very much for the comment and the support !
I do enjoy the Chief job , as you can probably tell :)
Thanks again !

Reaction score
jjjackier said:
Giant +Support NEVER seen you break 1 rule. You know how to deal with admin situations and you are a very good Roleplayer. GET ENFORCER RANK. IT MUST HAPPEN!
How does he know how to handle admin situations? needs more of an explanation

Unstoppable Fish said:
+ support because you do some outstanding roleplay also I never see you breaking any rules. Good luck
Thank you very much for your comment and your support :)
Thanks !

Reaction score
I hate the way you roleplay!... Who am i kidding, of course i love the way you RP you know how to come up with a rule when the time is right, so a +Support By De Moi (Means me)

GhostFanta said:
I hate the way you roleplay!... Who am i kidding, of course i love the way you RP you know how to come up with a rule when the time is right, so a +Support By De Moi (Means me)
haha, thank you very much for the comment and your support , I really do appreciate it :)
thank you again !

I'd like to thank everyone so far for the support !
It is greatly appreciated and thank you for the feedback :)

Reaction score
+ support you are someone you can laugh with and really knows well how to play your role!
Keep it up man
Greetz, GTX TITAN 2x :)

[PH] Mikey said:
+ support you are someone you can laugh with and really knows well how to play your role!
Keep it up man
Greetz, GTX TITAN 2x :)
Thanls for your support :)