[ENFORCER] Reiss Howards Application going one step furhter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Reiss Howard

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:62474716

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) : Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I believe I should be a Enforcer as within the community, I have made many more friends since my last application, and have gained trust, and lost some, and I would love this opportunity to prove them who I really am, anyway, the rules are there for a reason, and that reason is to ensure that other players roleplaying experience are not ruined by others, it does sometimes get stress-full when a player does not follow the rules, so this would be my chance to join in and enforce them.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say, as I did on my last application, thanks to the enforcers, admins and all of the other administration team for keeping the server going. I am also a helper on the server, and that's all I have to say.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam : Reiss Howard
Email : [email protected]
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:62474716

ind

Reaction score
+Support definitely, helped with in game when I first started, very nice and funny guy roleplaying with him and made quite good friends with him also! I think he'll do a great job as Enforcer, already doing a great job as Helper!!! Good luck mate.

-Support based on that event that transpired while you were a Helper.

Reaction score
-Support. 1. When you someone breaks a rule u scream and cuss at them instead of correcting them. 2. i think ur rushing to get enforcer.

-Support I'm going to have to agree with AlienXeno. i have noticed that as an officer, a few times now, in the city, you'll drive on the incorrect side of the road and speed, but overall you're a nice guy, and a good friend, but you're kinda rushing into Enforcer, just hold out a little longer, i'm sure in a bit of time you'll get there.

Reaction score
Too fast to be enforcer need to wait 1 month or 1 week...
i am gonna agree with sider and alienxeno.

Reaction score
- Support, the other day you were in our house and kept talking, we said shut up or die because we were watching tv, someone stabbed you and you died and you were whining about it to admins

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
- Support, the other day you were in our house and kept talking, we said shut up or die because we were watching tv, someone stabbed you and you died and you were whining about it to admins
lol :p :D :p

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
What the actual fahk is your arguement? You can't even get the grammer righ tand Idon 'tevn know!!!!!?!

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
lol.. You so funnyyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
+ Support, great player knows he rights and rules all ways helping ppl all ways nice to ppl and normally knows what he talk about.

+Support - i have played with you alot and you are a good helper and i think you would make a really good enforcer, good luck mate

Reaction score
Cant give you support on this. Caught you meta-gaming multiple times now, Thats only one concern.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
So basically you RDM'ed him? You cannot kill a man for talking, also if it was mic spamming you should have called an admin.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert said:
Wasn't me who killed him. He died of blood loss.

Reaction score
I don't think you're ready to become an enforcer. You need to
read and understand the rules and the game mode better.

-Support untill I see changes.

Reaction score
I will give this one a -support because you simply aren't ready to be an enforcer... You seem to become very angry at people at times and start getting snappy.
You have to control your temper a bit more and be calm. You seem to give out wrong information in the help channel at times which people get annoyed by.
I'm sorry if you don't like my opinion its just what I personlaly think.

Reaction score
+Support, great roleplayer, and always offers help, and helps people. Always points out the rules when people have done something wrong, give this man enforcer

Reaction score
Big +SUPPORT! this guy helps many people! and he's good at helping people, now he is totally read yfor a job as Enforcer! this will boost the staff team!

-Fred!

Status
Not open for further replies.