Reiss Howard [Helper] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Reiss Howard

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:62474716

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER) : Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:I wish to be a Helper, as I love to help people around, and I know how it feels to just sit there and know nothing, I am on the server (and teamspeak) daily, and I am always available to help players around, tell them what to do, how do things, I am disciplined, and indeed can control my emotions (anger), for players can sometimes get very stressful, I am trust worthy, and have made many friends within the administration team, this is my reason (s) for wanting to be a Helper.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I currently have my own sever, 'Star wars rp' if you need proof, ask my for the ip and I will come on it to prove :), I also am an admin (by respect and trust) on a death run server called ' Cygni deathrun'

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to thank the administration team for being on the server 24/7 and helping us players at the times needed, I am most grateful, thank you, if I get the position of helper, I will make you proud, and give the administrators a rest.

CONTACT INFORMATION Steam : [POG] Reiss Howard
Email : [email protected]
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:62474716

Reaction score
Application has been accepted; Reiss Howard is now a Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.