[ENFORCER] Reiss Howards Application going one step furhter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I like you're style of Rp, you help alot of people. Saw you yesterday helping a new guy, you showed him the map/penetration system/Npc's/ Jobs/ And alot more. I like it, all my hope you're way! +Support

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
I like you're style of Rp, you help alot of people. Saw you yesterday helping a new guy, you showed him the map/penetration system/Npc's/ Jobs/ And alot more. I like it, all my hope you're way! +Support
Penetration system? wat

Deleted member 27

I see you much times in-game!
And you are fun.
But i think your aren´t ready for become a enforcer yet.

Reaction score
Update.

​I am hereby withdraw my support. I find Reiss a fun player, worthy of the helper status, but I find his level of maturity lacking. This has been proven by many separate events on the server, and I will not go into further detail on this post.

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
How the *50.Cal* shoots trough multiple stuff.

Bow

Reaction score
I don't really know when you did became a Helper or how much time you were so I'm going to vote without mentioning that and I hope some of you vote based on what you know about the certain guy you are judging .

I wouldn't say you yell at someone based on that sit we had about that pregnant lady , You were the first one to answer me when I posted my first question on the mod and I even played with you for some time and I wouldn't say that you are show off like some , funny and I really like how you turn the moods from boring to "We all love to party" .

Very supportive to the new players and you know when your powers end at .

I want you to become an Enforcer as well there is no picture or evidence that says you yell to people for any reason because like I said :

"Judge a guy by the way you see him , not with the eyes of others."
That for the reasons I stated above you will have my support for now
+Supported

DaNiz

Banned
Reaction score
You RP well and do your job as a Helper very well and i think you'v proved yourself worthy of being an enforcer for the server,i think you would be a good edition too the enforcer squad for this server.

+ Support

Reaction score
+Support This guy is a really good helper and a good friend i think he should become Enforcer because he deserves to be it :)

+Support he helped me getting properly introduced into the server how everything worked and always explains things if i dont understand something.

+Support he helped me getting properly introduced into the server how everything worked and always explains things if i dont understand something.

Status
Not open for further replies.