[Enforcer] Roj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My In-Game Name is Danny McGarret, i changed it. First it was Roy Cooper

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I Should be Enforcer because i like Perpheads and want to help people with their problems. In-Game i like to help new people and say them what is good or bad, also i love serious Roleplay servers. In Real Life im in college for Police Officer in The Netherlands and i kind of use perheads to simulate my day as police. My Real life experience can help people with their problems. i hope this is enough for my application.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, On Pog's MafiaRP

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I am Still admin on there, im gonna resign within 1 / 2 Days ( When i see The owner )

CONTACT INFORMATION [email protected] And Steam; Roj & TeamSpeak [Roy] Danny McGarrett
Thanks For Reading

Reaction score
+support, I've seen you as admin and you were really good also you're active, funny and have a good knowledge of the rules! Good luck.

Reaction score
Not a brilliant app and i don't think you'd perform very well as an enforcer-But! You're an excellent roleplayer.

+support

Reaction score
The app is really short, but really clear i also have spoke with you before in (het nederlands ;) ) and i really think you should get accepted!
+ Support

Reaction score
+/- Neutral, it's not a well done application and it feels like it was rushed ( - Support ), but the experience you have in real life can help your choices as an Enforcer. Plus your a nice guy :) ( + Support )

Roj

Reaction score
Saw the owner, I resigne from the other community.

Reaction score
I am going to give you a Neutral support for one reason that I have never seen you personally ( I am not saying your not active)

Reaction score
+/- I've never actually seen you in-game or noticed you much but it seems you've got quite some experience, so I'll just have to look out for you. Good luck!

Roj

Reaction score
PhlyTrikx;n22692 said:
+/- I've never actually seen you in-game or noticed you much but it seems you've got quite some experience, so I'll just have to look out for you. Good luck!
Just was online as Chief of Police for like 4 hours.

Reaction score
+Support one of the few good cops/roleplayers out there. Fun to play with and enforces the rules (almost) always. ;)

Roj

Reaction score
Nuka;n22762 said:
Yeah... I think he meant -Support. Not too sure.

No, He Likes to troll.. its a belgium guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.