[ENFORCER] Roj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Danny McGarrett

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I should be enforcer because i feel i'm ready for this position, i know i have 1 warning and i agree on that one because it was a stupid mistake from me. Anyways, i also should be enforcer because i want to help this community and the people, i love Roleplaying on this server and i'm going to the Police Academy (PA) In a couple of months. Thats is why i think this is an good opportunity to learn how people respond to you when they did something wrong. i know i've broke some rules, but i made up my mind, i use alot more common sense, and now its practicly easy to handle the rules for my own. On my other applications i've been denied and i think this time i'm ready for this as i never was before. Furthermore i Roleplay as cop almost all the time because i enjoy the fact that most of the people Roleplay on a good way. As well, i would like to have people stop when you pull them over instead of running away from you.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes, My grammer can be bad sometimes, but that is because i'm from the Netherlands. My Playtime is +2Weeks

CONTACT INFORMATION Roj ( Steam ) Teamspeak ( Roy )

Trande

- support. Netherlands can't win shit. Joke, one of the best guys ever. Fun to roleplay with, and still thinks cops are not allowed to shoot through windows! + support

Roj

Reaction score
Trande said:
- support. Netherlands can't win shit. Joke, one of the best guys ever. Fun to roleplay with, and still thinks cops are not allowed to shoot through windows! + support
Well, Not anymore. :#

Reaction score
+ Support to my meth buddy! You're a great guy, good rule knowledge. You have lots of potential and I feel you should be given a chance. Good luck!

Roj

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
+ Support to my meth buddy! You're a great guy, good rule knowledge. You have lots of potential and I feel you should be given a chance. Good luck!
i aint a cracker yo.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Think again, fam.

Reaction score
+Support he is playing on the server long time now but i think you should be more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.