[ENFORCER] Roy / Danny McGarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: My In-Game Name is Danny McGarrett ( former Roy Cooper )

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I want to become Enforcer because i think i'm ready for it, i like to roleplay and try to help people out if needed, i know i broke some rules but i've read them again. Because of the fact that i enjoy Roleplaying i try to come on alot, like this week. a couple weeks ago i was inactive for some private reasons so that you know. Also i don't like rulebreakers.

Something about me; I'm Roy and i'm from the Netherlands, i'm doing the last stuff to go to the Police Academy but i need to wait 1 year.. because i try to understand people this could be a good opportunity to learn how people react to what they did wrong. Right now i like Roleplaying and also try to script ( DON'T ASK ME HOW CUZ I MADE SOME TROLL SCRIPTS ) In real life i like to make my home messy and like to annoy my dad.

Some stuff about me In-Game; My Name is Danny McGarrett and i do 4 things, 1. Growing, 2. Becoming Police (Chief) 3. Making a gunshop, 4. Road Crew. Also i like to go around with some friends and mug people. ;D

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, i have been Senior Moderator on MafiaRP

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: No,

CONTACT INFORMATION Roj (Steam) Roy(TeamSpeak)

Anything else needed? Leave a comment

Reaction score
Hmm. I'm sort of tied here. Because you're a good roleplayer when I see you as an officer, but yet I've had troubles with you and your style of RP, try reading the rules more and being more active on TeamSpeak and the forums.

For now I'll +support you. Good luck.

Reaction score
never seen you ingame, your app looks OK, but for now its - support sorry.

Reaction score
Due to my recent inactivity (end of year exams) I haven't seen you as much. What I saw of you before was a great guy with a good knowledge of the rules. When I start playing again tomorrow, I'll watch out for you.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I've really never seen you ever, and if I have I don't remember - I personally think that you should join teamspeak and get to know everyone before applying, and show everyone that you know the rules. You have 0 bans on record, which is awesome - But I think for now you should maybe wait a while until applying.

Trande

Had shit-tons of fun with you while being in Arnott Surveillance. "Why do cops shoot through windows" best situation ever with you, hah! + support

Reaction score
+Support. I like that you tell us things about yourself! But I'm not sure if you are ready. I have seen you in-game and you are a good roleplayer, but never seen you take care of rule breakers. I hope I will!

Reaction score
Hmm I've seen you in -game and to be honest I feel that you deserve a chance with this position. I still feel that I need to -/+Support ;) Best of luck man!

Roj

Reaction score
Trande said:
Had shit-tons of fun with you while being in Arnott Surveillance. "Why do cops shoot through windows" best situation ever with you, hah! + support
Yea, in real life cops are not that smart to shoot thru windows..

Reaction score
Neutral support for now. You've just got back from being inactive. I will show my support in the week.

Reaction score
+Support I've been playing with you a bit more and its quite fun. You could increase your roleplay style a little bit not alot, And maybe show knowledge of the rules a bit more :) But otherwise its great!

Reaction score
After seeing you again, I can see you still have a strong knowledge of the rules, you also have lots of confidence. Your Role Play is also very good. + support from me.

Roj

Reaction score
Let me remind that my Timezone GMT+1 is.

Reaction score
+support You're a nice guy and you're active on the server as well as on TS. You are very high-spirited but don't hesitate to enforce the rules to the best of your ability to show where someone has erred. This remains a rather weak support nonetheless as you came back from being inactive not too long ago. I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Reaction score
Mega +support. Roy has been here for ages now, clearly knows the rules too. Has excellent RP skills.
Denying him the first time was a mistake in my opinion

Reaction score
+/- Support You are a good roleplayer and seem to have a good knowledge of the rules, but I don't see you much in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.