[Enforcer] Roj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roj

Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Danny McGarrett ( First Roy Cooper )

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: I should be Enforcer because i like to help people with their problems and i want to get rid of rulebreakers. As my real life experience in the Police Force academy for Head Agent i know how to handle with people. As Roleplayer i try to enforce the rules all the time, also i warn people with jobs doing stuff wrong ( Medic partrolling etc. ). Because i was Senior Moderator on some other server i know the basic commands for Admin Chat / Sourcebans ban Etc.

In my first admin experience i've learned how people react to punishments and how to deal with rulebreakers, i loved to help them with their problems or if 12 year olds come to you for rping with them and you say yes is kind of funny and they thank you alot. In the way the admins knew me as a weird guy, freek etc. is kind of my own fault. But i say sorry vor my unbehavior to you.

As player of perpheads i enjoy the server and the players alot, some of them are really nice, and some are even better. I hope i gave you for now enough information from me. Thanks,

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, on POG's MafiaRP

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:I have to offer:
*Dedication To server
*experience
*Nice to others
*Not a minge.

CONTACT INFORMATION: TeamSpeak [Roy]Danny McGarrett, Steam Roj

Thanks For Reading.

Reaction score
+/- Support.

- Last application was made one week ago and was denied 5 days ago.
- Application lacks details. - Requirements, info, etc. -
- Some stuff was recycled from the last application
- Inactive on the forums
+ See you on TS,
- You don't help players out much (just don't see you)
- Not much RP( Just don't see you)

l dunno. Don't see you much, so thats my opinion,

Reaction score
+ support on this one, you're highly active and a friendly guy, all i need to know is your knowledge of the rules. I'm trusting you! ;)

Reaction score
Just going to have to +support. You shouldn't of made an app this soon, but i'll sacrifice it for your RP

Status
Not open for further replies.