[Enforcer] Samie Mcdonagh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Samie Mcdonagh

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:7884805

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:

I've been playing on the server for a good 2 months or so with about 2 weeks of play time give or take, and although I'm confident to say the roleplaying community is probably the best I've seen for a Garrys Mod server and the current staff team usually doing a good job at enforcing server rules, I still occasionally come across situations with clueless people where I just want to slam my head down the desk in frustration of being able to do nothing but /report and wait, usually with good response time, but sometimes with no luck. I usually stop to try and educate and reference the rules to people like this - often successfully, but it does occur that people just flip me off and go about their rulebreaking mingespree. I feel the rank of enforcer would help me get taken seriously when it comes to situations like these.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:

Yes; Several, but one noteworthy was the City Life 2 RPG server on ARMA 2, a hardcore whitelisted roleplay server with an interview process. I was conducting interviews with potential players to determine their language, willingness to roleplay, maturity etc. and then deciding whether they were fit to play on the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I have a RUST VAC ban from 82 days ago for using a program that forced daylight on my client, and another VAC ban from Counter Strike: Source for hacking which is around 7-8 years ago. Although my understanding is that this is a deal breaker, I still hope I can be taken into consideration.

CONTACT INFORMATION Samie Mcdonagh (in-game) // http://steamcommunity.com/id/skovkatten/

Reaction score
I think the VAC bans are quite clear evidence that you are prone to breaking heavy rules yourself. But, I do think you're very friendly and while your roleplay is very aggressive, it's of note.

-neutral/leaning to -support

Reaction score
You'd think due to your VAC bans you'd put a more effort into your application. Sorry buddy, but no.

OPPOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.