[Enforcer] SenlinGames - Next step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Meurig (OLD NAME: Robin Sen)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Firstly, I have been playing on the server since the 18th of September. I have been very loyal since I joined. I take situations calmly and as clear as possible. I use collaboration and teamwork to get through the situations as best as possible meaning, that all players are punished equally. I been helper for quite a while now and think I should take the next step. I'm ready. I know the main rules off the top of my head. I treat all players with respect and equally. I RP the best possible and with my RP experience I feel I'm a good role model to other players. I feel I should take a step ahead as I love dealing in situations and I feel I suit the role well. I know most things about the server as I have the helper rank. I have 800+ hours played on gmod and I have only played RP servers and I've been an admin on one and I also recently got promoted for my good work. I have read through the rules lot's of times and I have a sheet in front of me so I know when a player is breaking the rules. I have been in the community a while and I want to pay them back with a role I will perform well with. I have lot's of experience as admin on RP servers and I have never been in trouble for doing my rank wrong. On my journeys as helper I've seen players breaking the rules and I had no power to stop them and tell them what they did wrong. Instead I had to report it and wait for the busy admins to eventually deal with them. Instead I could do it myself. I know being an enforcer can be hard and takes time out of a life, But I love the challenge of it and being able to help others and keep the community happy.

I am also a very good at multitasking, I can keep my cool very well and I can tell if people are lying because I listen to both sides of the story (if necessary and because of my skills in communication, I know how to deal with "sticky" situations. I can keep my admin role away from my RP role. In my opinion keeping your RP role away from your admin role is very important because you cannot give someone a bigger punishment because you don't like them in RP and I can keep them separate. Last but not least I am a very good communicator. I also have a printed copy of the rules in front of me and I read them at least 3 times a day. I know almost straight away if someone breaks the rules. If I see someone breaking rules I leave it for a moment to see if they have a reason for it, if they don't I would deal with them. E.g. If I see someone speeding in the city for no reason I would wait a moment to see if they're are in a police chase or have a different reason. If after a while I see them do it again or they have no reason to do it, I would deal with them.

Thanks for reading,
- Senlin

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I'm a head-admin on a darkRP server called ChromeRP and I ran my own minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have 2 weeks+ in-game time and I use Turtle Beach X12 headset. If you want to test/ask questions feel free to do so and I will answer ASAP. I nderstand this is my third enforcer application, but I want the role as I want to take the next step in the community, I know what to do and i'm ready. If this gets denied which I hope doesn't happen I wont reapply until quite a while later.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Email: [email protected] Skype: Robin.sen5 Steam: [PH] SenlinGames

Reaction score
+support, you bought me Garry's mod and brought me to this server. I know a lot of things about it now and you're a really nice guy! I hope you get it, Good luck!!

Reaction score
toddster1 said:
+support, you bought me Garry's mod and brought me to this server. I know a lot of things about it now and you're a really nice guy! I hope you get it, Good luck!!
Thank you, wont let you down!

Status
Not open for further replies.