[Enforcer] SenlinGames - Robin Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trande

Mr. Mustache said:
Let's be honest here. People that give (or gave) this guy a -support are simply jelly.
Yes, I am. No idea of what, but I am.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
Let's be honest here. People that give (or gave) this guy a -support are simply jelly.
Good to see people are actually honest in this community...

Trande

Mr. Mustache said:
It is a joke, there is no reason to be jelly.

Trande

Mr. Mustache said:
Oh, I make a lot of these. I just don't see your point of calling people who - support jelly.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
I have my reasons. I dont call everyone who -supports jelly. This app. is a special app. Cause I know that if anyone deserves this rank it would be this guy.

Reaction score
Mr. Mustache said:
Rather not. But since you gave the suggestion, go ahead and marry him yourself.

Trande

Mr. Mustache said:
Nah, sorry. I am not interested in him.

Reaction score
Acerius said:
Well, it took you long enough to make an enforcer application eh? You're very active and compassionate with what you do and you get along with everybody. You have a very caring nature and we need someone like you on the team. +support and good luck.
Cheers for the lovely comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.