[Enforcer] SenlinGames - The next step

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Sen

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Firstly, I have been playing on the server since the 18th of September. I have been very loyal since I joined. I take situations calmly and as clear as possible. I use collaboration and teamwork to get through the situations as best as possible meaning, that all players are punished equally. I been helper for quite a while now and think I should take the next step. I'm ready. I know the main rules off the top of my head. I treat all players with respect and equally. I RP the best possible and with my RP experience I feel I'm a good role model to other players. I feel I should take a step ahead as I love dealing in situations and I feel I suit the role well. I know most things about the server as I have the helper rank. Finally, I have 801 hours played on gmod and I have only played RP servers and I've been an admin on one and I also recently got promoted for my good work.

Thanks for reading.
-Robin Sen

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I'm a head-admin on a darkRP server called ChromeRP and I ran my own minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have 2 weeks+ in-game time and I use Turtle Beach X12 headset.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Email: [email protected] Skype: Robin.sen5 Steam: [PH] SenlinGames

Reaction score
Have seen you on the server but sometimes you are quite inactive so -+neutral from me

Reaction score
-+Neutral Not because i think you´re inactive or your style of Roleplay is bad its just the fact that im not sure if you can handle the Job as an Enforcer. This might change if i see you doing so...

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
-+Neutral Not because i think you´re inactive or your style of Roleplay is bad its just the fact that im not sure if you can handle the Job as an Enforcer. This might change if i see you doing so...
I'll prove you wrong James! anyway, thanks for the opinion.

Reaction score
I tried editing it but it didn't work so i'll have to write it here..

I understand if people think I'm inactive but I try and play as much as possible. I have only a few bans which I have learnt from. I have been in this community a while and want to do them a favor back! I hope this get's considered as I think I can suit this role.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
I tried editing it but it didn't work so i'll have to write it here..

I understand if people think I'm inactive but I try and play as much as possible. I have only a few bans which I have learnt from. I have been in this community a while and want to do them a favor back! I hope this get's considered as I think I can suit this role.
This is what I tried to add.

Reaction score
Denied, the Senior Admin team feels you are not currently ready for this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.