[Enforcer] SenlinGames - Robin Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Sen.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I feel I should be an enforcer because when roleplaying I unfortunately see people breaking the rules. I feel that I could stop that. I think I'd be suited to the job as I have a very good knowledge of the rules, I see someone break one and I know which rule it is and most of the time the number too. When seeing people break rules, I usually have to report it, and when I try and do it myself (by telling them what they did wrong and what they should do next time) they just ignore me and continue break the rule(s). I feel with my knowledge I can enforce the rules well with no problems and I could take the situations calmly and professionally.

With the Helper rank, I try to do more than expected and try to help out the server when it comes to rule breakers. I have had lots of perpheads experience as many enforcers/mods/admins have let me spectate them and let me watch some myself so I know who to act and what to do. when watching them I've picked up lots of skills and I feel I can take the next step and do it myself.

I also feel that i'd be a good enforcer because of the experience I've had. I've seen admin on multiple servers and I've had detailed discussions with staff members from other servers and PERPheads and I know how to react and how to deal with situations. When stopping rulebreakers I don't go straight in (depending on the situation). I also treat everyone with respect no matter what the situation is. Also, when in situations if I see a friend breaking rules, it has no impact and I would still enforce them correctly and not be bias.

On Gmod I have over 1100+ game time, 1,000 of that is on RP servers. I play PERPheads whenever possible and I feel I would have good judgement in RP situations as I experience them everyday, that way I could be a good role model to others when roleplaying.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I've been admin on many servers. I first started at ChromeRP in November 2013 where I got/still have my admin my admin rank. I was trained very well and that was where I started as an admin, the server is still going but I don't play much as I play PERPheads as much as possible.

Another server is DeluxeRP, I've had lots of experience on there as perpheads staff would know :p anyway, it's helped me in situations and what to do.

I've also ran a small minecraft server but I wouldn't class that as experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I meet all the requirements:
  • I have 3 weeks+ gametime.
  • I have no VAC bans on record.
  • I have a Turtle Beach X12 headset (Only use when necessary because when I type the message gets across easier without issues).
  • I have good enough knowledge in the rules. (read them everyday & keep updated with new rules)
If you give -support, please state why as I like to improve on criticism.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: SenlinGamesâ„¢
Email: [email protected]
I'm also on TS3 everyday so feel free to speak to me on there.

Reaction score
Well, it took you long enough to make an enforcer application eh? You're very active and compassionate with what you do and you get along with everybody. You have a very caring nature and we need someone like you on the team. +support and good luck.

Reaction score
Alright, first of all I can say that you are active on the server and on the forums and you don't give up when your applications get denied, which shows dedication. You seem to handle yourself quite well in admin situations. Also, you are generally a very friendly guy. I've seen you playing quite a lot with new players, which shows that you like helping people out with learning the gamemode. I think you should've been given a chance as an enforcer along time ago.

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken said:
Alright, first of all I can say that you are active on the server and on the forums and you don't give up when your applications get denied, which shows dedication. You seem to handle yourself quite well in admin situations. Also, you are generally a very friendly guy. I've seen you playing quite a lot with new players, which shows that you like helping people out with learning the gamemode. I think you should've been given a chance as an enforcer along time ago.
Thank you very much Toffel! Very nice comment.

Reaction score
Thank you all for the supports, it's greatly appreciated. And Nuka, I've worked on maturity and I hope you notice a difference next time you see me. Thanks for the slight criticism.

Trande

I didn't see you RPing much the last week, since I was inactive, but the only thing I can remmeber is you bringing Jack Flagg on the server. He had a changed name, blah blah. He broke several rules, and you backed him by saying he is new, and can't open the rules, because his F1 is broken. I don't know how others think about it, but for me it is clear. You had a nice little laugh with Jack Flagg while he RDMed people on the server. And I also don't think you're very mature, nor do you Roleplay on a certain high level. - support

Reaction score
Trande said:
I didn't see you RPing much the last week, since I was inactive, but the only thing I can remmeber is you bringing Jack Flagg on the server. He had a changed name, blah blah. He broke several rules, and you backed him by saying he is new, and can't open the rules, because his F1 is broken. I don't know how others think about it, but for me it is clear. You had a nice little laugh with Jack Flagg while he RDMed people on the server. And I also don't think you're very mature, nor do you Roleplay on a certain high level. - support
I knew it was him and I was watching him to see if he broke rules. He broke no rules until the end when he RDM'ed. Luckily, around 3 admins were spectating him and he was banned. I did nothing to back him up, but I respect your honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.