[Enforcer] [PH] SenlinGames - Robin Sen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Sen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Enforcer

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Firstly, I have been playing on the server since the 18th of September. I have been very loyal since I joined. I take situations calmly and as clear as possible. I make sure all players are punished equally, i'm never bias and never will be, I think it's unfair. I been helper for quite a while now and think I should take the next step, I'm ready. I know the main rules off the top of my head and I treat all players with respect. I RP the best possible and with my RP experience I feel I'm a good role model to other players. I feel I should take a step ahead as I love dealing in situations and I feel I suit the role well. I know most things about the server as I have the helper rank. I have 830+ hours played on gmod and I have only played RP servers and I've been an admin on one and I also recently got promoted for my good work. I have read through the rules lot's of times and I have a sheet in front of me so I know when a player is breaking the rules. I have been in the community a while and I want to pay them back with a role I will perform well with. I have lot's of experience as admin on RP servers and I have never been in trouble for doing my rank wrong. On my journeys as helper I've seen players breaking the rules and I had no power to stop them and tell them what they did wrong. Instead I had to report it and wait for the busy admins to eventually deal with them. Instead I could do it myself. I know being an enforcer can be hard and takes time out of a life, But I love the challenge of it and being able to help others and keep the community happy. Recently I've been making "admin situations" of my own just with no power. I speak to them clearly they understand but then disrespect etc because I'm not enforcer+. I think If I get enforcer I would be able to handle situations even better and they would listen. I don't want the rank for power or to look good I want it to do the community a favour. I've been in the community a while and I think I should pay the community back with a role I think I would perform well in. I see rulebreakers everyday and I think with enforcer I can sort them out to make the server more enjoyable/a better place, to make the community happy.

Whenever I see people break rules I speak to them best as possible, they either: Run away or not listen and disrespect me. I think if I get the enforcer rank I can stop that. When someone breaks the rules I don't constantly ask to ban them I give them a chance or a warning depending on the situation. If I ban is necessary I would request one. As I said before, I have a sheet in front of me, stating the rules. That means I know when someone breaks rules and I can tell them exactly what rule they broke with a very small amount of time. I'm always being interfered and troubled by rulebreakers and they don't care, they think it's fine when I speak to them and when I'm around. When I report it the busy mods/admins don't have the time to respond meaning they have more time to continue breaking the rules. If I was enforcer I would stop this to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading,
- Senlin

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I'm a admin on a darkRP server called ChromeRP and I ran my own minecraft server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I have 2 weeks+ in-game time and I use Turtle Beach X12 headset. If you want to test/ask questions feel free to do so and I will answer ASAP. I understand this is my third enforcer application, but I want the role as I want to take the next step in the community, I know what to do and i'm ready. If this gets denied which I hope doesn't happen I wont reapply until quite a while later. I understand that I got denied a week ago and should reapply in a few more weeks but I want to prove people my worth. Also, when people are at school people aren't really on so they take advantage and they think it's fine to break rules. Thanks for reading and I hope this is considered, thank you.

CONTACT INFORMATION: Email: [email protected] Skype: Robin.sen5 Steam: [PH] SenlinGames

Reaction score
I always see this guy and he knows his shit regarding rules and RP +support from me as well

Reaction score
John Daymon;n17949 said:
uhm I dunno what to comment, I like you but I think you should wait a month or 2 as your just got denied for the enforcer role.

I understand that, and I had that in mind when creating this. I asked Menta and he said wait a month however, I think I would perform the role well.

Reaction score
+Support

I have seen you a lot on the server. You seem like a very active persons, you're consistently helping people and interacting with members of the community, you also seem to know the rules very well. I think you'd make a great addition to the Enforcer team. Good luck Senlin!

Reaction score
+support, you bought me Garry's mod and brought me to this server. I know a lot of things about it now and you're a really nice guy! I hope you get it, Good luck!! I also like that you try to handle admin stuff with no power etc.

Reaction score
toddster1 said:
+support, you bought me Garry's mod and brought me to this server. I know a lot of things about it now and you're a really nice guy! I hope you get it, Good luck!! I also like that you try to handle admin stuff with no power etc.
Thank you, and I do situations with no power but I want enforcer becuase they just ignore me.

Status
Not open for further replies.