[Enforcer] SenlinGames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Sen.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58843053

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I feel I should be an enforcer because when roleplaying I unfortunately see people breaking the rules. I would love to help assist the server/staff dealing with these people. I know the rules to good extent and I believe I can enforce the rules well with my knowledge. I've been helper for over one month now and I believe I'm ready to take the next step. I have been playing a lot and have made lot's of friends on teamspeak and in-game.

As I said I have been joining Team Speak on a daily basis and I've been talking to a lot of the staff members and they've had detailed conversations with me on their experience and what they think I will be expecting as an Enforcer. I have been with some of the Enforcers as well, a lot of them have let me walk around/drive around with them and I have been in a few situations listening to what they have to say and what they need to do. I have been doing this for a long time and have picked up a lot of experience of what to do and what I shouldn't do.

I have been a helper for just over 4 weeks now. I have been helping at the best of my ability to help. I have been helping the help chat and have been helping some of the Enforcers in game, I have managed to talk to a few people and just go over the rules with them. Some mods/enforcers have put me in some admin situations to test me and when finished I get praised, that's what influenced me to make an enforcer application.

Overall, I know what to do and I think I would do it well, I would really like to take the next step and show what I can do. I know I'm young but I have worked on maturity and I think I have become much more mature for the job.

Thanks for reading!

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
The first server I’ve been Administrator on a Garry’s Mod server running DarkRP, called ChromeRP. I was admin since the start (5th of november), it was quite popular that it filled 40 player slots everyday. I picked up a range of skills, for example: teamwork, ability to work under pressure. It also gave me the influence on what punishments to give to people, depending on the given situation. On the 20th of January 2014, the server shut down meaning that I went full time on PERPHEADS.
I have had no other experience with other gamemodes/games. Apart from running a small Minecraft server, however I wouldn't really classify it as experience.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

• I have 3 weeks+ gametime.
  • I have no VAC bans on record.
  • I have a Turtle Beach X12's (Only use when necessary because when I type the message gets across easier without issues).
  • I have good enough knowledge in the rules. (read them everyday & keep updated with new rules)
CONTACT INFORMATION:
Skype: Robin.sen5 Steam: [PH] SenlinGames Email: [email protected]

Reaction score
+Support, Senlin is very active, friendly and knows the rules and is constantly helping other users. He'll make a great addition to our team.

Reaction score
+support i think its better for you to be a enforcer because you are active every time i join and you are a good guy.

Reaction score
You are a very friendly guy, you are very active both on the server and on teamspeak and also you have a very good understanding of the rules. I've seen you being quite active in the /help chat. Also your application looks very good and it's apparent that you spent quite a bit of time to write it. There isn't really much else to say other than: you would make a great enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.