Ermak's second enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Dmitrii Ermakovich

AGE: 9 (-Support for the age is not necessary as it isn't a requirement)

STEAM ID: Steam ID STEAM_0:0:50947970

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I am an experienced roleplayer, I have joined PERPHeads in February 2014. Since February 2014 I see many rulebreakers that current team cannot handle. I wish to help the server and make people enjoy Roleplaying. I understand why my first application was denied. (Unactivity) but now I have fixed my headset and now play everyday. When I play on weekends in the morning, I see rulebreakers and they cannot be warned/banned because there's no admins online. I can bring more security of RP to this community, and I have the WISH to enforce the rules and I had my last ban in August. I know the rules very well, and especially the most common broke ones. I am a friendly guy, but I can give needed sentence for rulebreakers.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, now more active than earlier

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I know many staff members and many players on the server. (Even if it doesn't affect my application)

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam [PH] ErmakDimon or forum PM

Trande

I know you're sick of getting shit for your age, and think it doesn't matter. But it honestly does? Even if you're a nice guy I wouldn't take a 9 year old serious, if he tries to boss me around as Enforcer. I really don't want to offend you, but a Enforcer who is younger than 13 just wouldn't work in my opinion. People just would be dicks towards you and won't take you serious.

- support, sorry.

Reaction score
Like @Trande said the major problem is your age. Yes you might be mature enough to hold the position however people are just going to find out that you're not even a teen nor have you got a two digit age so to speak and when the rule breakers realise they will just laugh and won't take anything you say seriously. Especially as you are typically going to find you will have the higher pitched voice in most situations. Also I haven't really noticed you much in the /help chat, I've had a few glimpses of you on the police force and on the radio and to be quite honest you're really just another "kid" and nothing really struck me about why you should really be enforcer I never really see you enforcing rules and telling people when they break rules and stuff. I just don't think you'd be able to get the job done effectively and efficiently.

Sorry but -support

Reaction score
There is no age requirement listed but in reality they won't accept you unless you are at least 14ish and can show you are mature, I would say being Russian is also a problem as you might try to invade the server or something.

(I hate little kids and russians) Greetings by Mannerwaffel

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
You play the server a lot, you know the rules and overall you're a good player on PERPheads.
Let's have a look at the characteristics of you as a person though.

You don't really seem too mature, I've seen you being a little weird at sometimes and you don't really feel like you'd fit into the staff team to be quite honest. I understand that you love the server, but you're way too young to be even playing the server; if I was your age and I'd of been killing people on a game my Nan would of cut off my penis and fed it to me.

Age is a big matter, and you may say that you're mature but you have to think about when people are there listening to you in admin sits. Even though @Chicken.jpg is applying for Enforcer, and he probably could fit the requirements etc but his voice really let's him down.

Even Daymon has a quite squeeky voice, but he plays CS:GO with Bolli.

Reaction score
I haven't actually seen you around.... I haven't seen your name allot either.... You seem REALLY young for the job and if your moderator that is REALLY going to effect you and people just sadly wont take you seriously. I'm sorry but it's just that i haven't seen you enough and i think your to young for the job.

Reaction score
I have seen you around and youre roleplay seems to be good. I see you in the help chat awell, however i think youre age is a problem. To be honest i dont think anyone should be Enforcer at the age of 9. I dont think people would take a 9 year old enforcer seriosly. (Used my phone, sorry about any bad spelling)
-support.

Reaction score
User has been warned for discrimination
Man, I didnt even know, that on server are boys younger then 13 years...

Let's have a look at this point:

(-Support) People like me will hardly not take you seriously, because your squeeky voice will destroy our ears. And I think, that you're too young for this thing AKA job. And second thing about your age is probably big part of my second -support below..

I don't like it when people are racist or have stereotypes against racial/religious/ethnic groups. My country has a whole history about it.
-Mannerwaffel

(+Support) Well, because you're 9 years old, you have probably a lot of time to be on server.

(+Support) In your age, you controll english really well, probably better then me now. Hahah.

I give you -Support
(Disrespectful part removed -Mannerwaffel)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Trande is right, I get moaned at for sounding young, you'll be in same boat.

Your role-play is alright

But like Alex_:D and Trande said your voice and age puts people off.
Senlin only got accepted because he applied like 60 times and sweated it, he was 13.

Trande

(-Support) You're from Russia, almost every friend I just have from Russia is totaly rager and unpatient person and they are about 16 years old, I have never met you IG or OOC, so I can't say, that you're or not, but why should we risk it?

Good job at spreading stereotypes and being a general racist.

MattIs

I've split my -neutral support into a split number of sections:

+Support Reasons:
  • You are always on the server
  • You respond to people in the /help chat
  • For your age and nationality, your grammar is fairly decent
-Support Reasons:
  • Age keeps being bought up, I fairly agree to some extent, yes it should be about maturity but hell when I was 9, I would still get upset over things, and find some things generally hard.
  • You've not had much experience moderating on other servers, which means you will have to be fully trained on actions and situations you may be faced in.
Overall Ways to Improve:
I'd wait it out mate! Wait until you're about 11-12 then come back! People will not take you seriously, I'm not being harsh, it's constructive: Personally I wouldn't care what age they are, as long as they enforce the rules but people will take the piss, it's the way people are. You don't want to be sitting on the server 24hrs, When I was your age I was out with mates, and knocking and running on poor peoples doors aha!

Reaction score
Sadly, in my opinion age is everything.

Ages comes with life experiences, life experinces deserve you more knowledge about people, life and shit.

You are too young for staff team, you can get mad quickly, also i saw you million times while you are moaning over the ooc channel.

Your Rule Knowledge is low, for example once you risked your life for responding to a panic call as a Police Officer.

I dont think you can enforce the rules.

I think nobody take you serious if you warn someone or while enforcing the rules.

Obviously, a nine years old "kid"(thats what will they call you) comes up and say a rule that i broke... umm, no.

You are too young for this position also you are getting tempted so easily.

-Support

Reaction score
Sadly, in my opinion age is everything.

Ages comes with life experiences, life experinces deserve you more knowledge about people, life and shit.

You are too young for staff team, you can get mad quickly, also i saw you million times while you are moaning over the ooc channel.

Your Rule Knowledge is low, for example once you risked your life for responding to a panic call as a Police Officer.

I dont think you can enforce the rules.

I think nobody take you serious if you warn someone or while enforcing the rules.

Obviously, a nine years old "kid"(thats what will they call you) comes up and say a rule that i broke... umm, no.

You are too young for this position also you are getting tempted so easily.

-Support
I dont see how you can risk youre life by responding to a panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.