Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:
James Bird

Abu Dhabi, Uae
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:54631005
WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to be enforce because:
1. I have always liked the server and its hurts me to see rulebreaking.
2. As a player that is active most of the times makes it better because i will be able to Enforce the law while a lot of admins are sleeping.
3. I have always hated rulebreaking (Not saying i never rulebreaked first time i ever played) but everyone has made mistakes and there is always another chance to prove that you are to rise over a**holes.
5. I have been warned twice before but i am sure that i have learned my lesson.
6. I believe that everyone deserves a chance to prove them self i understand this app might be small but what i am can offer as an enforcer is much more.
HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
Yes

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Unfortunately i am not active on Teamspeak but i am ready to start going on Teamspeak more often.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Having an active Staff Member will be a real punch in trolling and rulebreaking which will hopefully make this server the Best
CONTACT INFORMATION:

Reaction score
-Support

1. Never heard of you or seen you in-game.
  2. You don't enforce 'The Law' as and enforcer, you enforce the rules.
  3. You have not put anything into either contact information or the 'Do you have a mic?' section.
  4. You Need to be active on TS to become an enforcer.
  5. You have not stated what servers you have been admin on.
  6. You said 'Having an active Staff Member will be a real punch in trolling and rulebreaking which will hopefully make this server the Best'. We already have many active staff members so I don't think saying this is necessary.
Good Luck in your Application.

MattIs

-Support
Never seen you before, this is not good as people don't know what you roleplay like. Make sure to make yourself more seen around the game by responding to /help and talking in the OOC channel. Try to become more active on teamspeak as I've never seen you there either. You need to state what servers you have been staff on else other staff don't know how you can enforce rules and if you have the knowledge to respond to the tickets.

Improve these and then reapply
Kind Regards
- Matt

M

Reaction score
I concur with the reasoning above and I've had to warn you today too:

9b24f03597.png

We need to be able to observe a clear improvement in the standard of your application; additionally as far as I recall I don't think that you have over a week of playtime.

-support

Reaction score
Never seen you before. If you wish to become part of the staff team, you need to be active and get to know a lot of people. Also, having recent warnings goes against the requirements of the position.

Deleted member 5920

I have seen him. He doesn't have enough RP knowledge. @Standish knows this. He never even knew where the material shops were.

Reaction score
You are pretty much new to the server, all I've seen you do is grab @Standish 's Benelli after he died at Slums, decided to bang cops with us in the hugest frikking shootout we had, just because of a car thief.

I guess you don't even fulfill the most important criteria, playtime.
So sadly, you guessed correctly, you have a -support from me on your app.

amr

Reaction score
Ok so first:
I have been playing a year or two years ago but didn't play in 2014 because I accidently droped water on it because well no idea
Don't know where the material shop is because I didn't fully explore the map thank you very much
For everyone that -Vouch/support me I understand why most of you did because I haven't played for a long time so I apologize and will lock this application until further notice.
If its ok I will post an another improved application in March by that time I would have been recognized by the community.
Anyway thanks to everyone that had - supported me you explained to me where I have gone wrong and I will be sure to fix that as soon as possible.
And Again sorry if I annoyed some people some how with this application, Next time I will be sure to Not to do that again
[DOUBLEPOST=1422886746,1422886631][/DOUBLEPOST]P.S if an admin can lock it would be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.