Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

STEAM NAME: Esteban - #CreepisForAdmin

IN-GAME NAME: Esteban Winsmore

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42176529

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be an enforcer because I am capable of enforcing the rules of this server, and help people out with their problems. I am capable of enforcing the server rules while still making sure to leave a smile on people's faces.

This is my fifth time applying for this position, and I truly feel like I'm 100% ready for it.
The last time I applied for enforcer was back in September of 2015. I really feel like I've changed a whole lot for the better since my last application. I've worked on my general activity, both on TS and ingame. I've worked on my general attitude towards situations and things on the forums aswell as ingame.
This is not only something that I myself think, but also something that I've been told by numerous staff members and regular members.

For those of you who may not know me( New players ), my name used to be Bilbo Swaggins, and my ingame name used to be Ebbe Kvisthector. I changed this back in the start of 2016. I first joined the server on Nov 05, 2013, under the name "Tha Gamer". I have since stuck on to this community, and it has started to feel like a second home to me. If you wish to read more about me, here is a thread I created on my 2 year anniversary.

I feel like I could help make the staff team even better than it currently is, by contributing with my rule knowledge and my will to help. I love helping people. In fact, I often feel bad when I do something to someone, that may have ruined their experience on the server(Raiding, mugging, ect.). I feel way better about myself when I'm helping people, and making sure that people have as enjoyable experience as I have on the server. I often hear from staff members that reports are something that you find interesting to do in the beginning, and then it becomes something boring. I don't think that I will ever find it boring. I enjoy doing productive stuff, and helping people.

I have 9 warnings on record, but the last one is over a year ago. Most of the warnings are from back when I was very immature, and not able to take the server seriously.
I have 2 bans on record. First one being 1½ years old, and the other one being 6 months old.
But please believe me when I say that I have change massively for the better. I am not the immature little kid that I used to be.

I know there is going to be a good chunk of people who won't support his. I think a lot of those people are people who dislike me due to my political beliefs. I will admit that I did make a mistake by openly parading my political beliefs in the way that I used to in the shoutbox. Perpheads just isn't the place for big political discussions. But I really hope people can look past my OOC political beliefs and rather look on my ability to help and enforce the rules. I hope that people will be able to give me a chance to prove that I can handle this position, and that I can be a great staff member.

My key qualities;

*I am able and willing to help anyone if they ask for help.

*I am able to keep my cool in admin sits or AR's that I might be involved in.

*Good knowledge of the server rules and laws.

*I am able to see past my own perspective and see the other side of things.

*I am able to keep a discussion or a situation without picking sides.

Requirements;

"Your time played on the server must be at least one week. "

I currently have around 52 days of playtime on the server.

"No recent in-game bans and warnings on record."

My last ban was over 6 months ago, and as mentioned earlier in the post, I have change a lot these past 6 months.

f2d978c26d.png

"You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them."

I know the laws and rules very well, and I am well able to enforce them.

"You must have access to and use a microphone."

I always use a microphone.

"You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak server."

I am on the Teamspeak server every single day.

Edit;

Since I posted this enforcer application, I have received two recommendations.

https://perpheads.com/threads/esteban.17347/#post-121901

https://perpheads.com/threads/esteban.17224/

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not much to say for me. For me Esteban is a perfect candidate for the position of an enforcer, he brings up a friendly behavior day to day and knows laws & rules really well. I fully support his application .

Reaction score
In my opinion Esteban is more then capable with this role. He's a kind, helpful and generally fun guy. He's is more than happy to help people if needed, and never get's mad in situations, their is nothing that you can hate him for.

Today, i spawn in to see him passive rp'ing. He was there for hour's just selling fish. Although, it's boring as their is not much to do whilst waiting to speak to someone, he made an outstanding effort to rp as a fish seller.

I did get a picture but unfortunately, it wouldn't work.

A massive +support from me!
720a989557cfe1259ee5dce2d9fc98b048cc391bb234fac179df29096041a176.jpg

Reaction score
I've been roleplaying with Esteban for a long time, and I'm certain he will do a great job as enforcer, therefore I will support this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.