Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

STEAM NAME: Esteban

IN-GAME NAME: Esteban Winsmore

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42176529

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

First of all, I want to say that the reason why I posted a new enforcer application a week after my old one was denied, is because of the reason why it was denied. From what I've heard, it was denied due to some staff members thinking that I'm "too immature". I agree that I used to be immature back in the day, but I have really changed a whole lot. I'm wondering if they actually spectated me or saw how I roleplayed and helped people out in /help and OOC. Anyway, here comes another one.

Keep in mind that most of this application is copied from my previous app. I don't feel that it's necessary to write an entirely new application, when my old one is still relevant.

I want to be an enforcer because I am capable of enforcing the rules of this server, and help people out with their problems. I am capable of enforcing the server rules while still making sure to leave a smile on people's faces.

This is my sixth time applying for this position, and I truly feel like I'm 100% ready for it. I really feel like I've changed a whole lot for the better in the past year. I've worked on my general activity, both on TS and ingame. I've worked on my general attitude towards situations and things on the forums aswell as ingame.
This is not only something that I myself think, but also something that I've been told by numerous staff members and regular members.

For those of you who may not know me( New players ), my name used to be Bilbo Swaggins, and my ingame name used to be Ebbe Kvisthector. I changed this back in the start of 2016. I first joined the server on Nov 05, 2013, under the name "Tha Gamer". I have since stuck on to this community, and it has started to feel like a second home to me. If you wish to read more about me, here is a thread I created on my 2 year anniversary.

I feel like I could help make the staff team even better than it currently is, by contributing with my rule knowledge and my will to help. I love helping people. In fact, I often feel bad when I do something to someone, that may have ruined their experience on the server(Raiding, mugging, ect.). I feel way better about myself when I'm helping people, and making sure that people have as enjoyable experience as I have on the server. I often hear from staff members that reports are something that you find interesting to do in the beginning, and then it becomes something boring. I don't think that I will ever find it boring. I enjoy doing productive stuff, and helping people.

I have 9 warnings on record, but the last one is over a year ago. Most of the warnings are from back when I was very immature, and not able to take the server seriously.
I have 2 bans on record. First one being 1½ years old, and the other one being 6 months old.
But please believe me when I say that I have change massively for the better. I am not the immature little kid that I used to be.

I know there is going to be a good chunk of people who won't support his. I think a lot of those people are people who dislike me due to my political beliefs. I will admit that I did make a mistake by openly parading my political beliefs in the way that I used to in the shoutbox. Perpheads just isn't the place for big political discussions. But I really hope people can look past my OOC political beliefs and rather look on my ability to help and enforce the rules. I hope that people will be able to give me a chance to prove that I can handle this position, and that I can be a great staff member.

My key qualities;

*I am able and willing to help anyone if they ask for help.

*Great communication skills.

*Problem solver.

*I am able to keep my cool in admin sits or AR's that I might be involved in.

*Good knowledge of the server rules and laws.

*I am able to see past my own perspective and see the other side of things.

*I am able to keep a discussion or a situation without picking sides.

*Open person.

Requirements;

"Your time played on the server must be at least one week. "

I currently have around 52 days of playtime on the server.

"No recent in-game bans and warnings on record."

My last ban was over 6 months ago, and as mentioned earlier in the post, I have change a lot these past 6 months.

f2d978c26d.png

"You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them."

I know the laws and rules very well, and I am well able to enforce them.

"You must have access to and use a microphone."

I always use a microphone.

"You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak server."

I am on the Teamspeak server every single day.

To further prove that I'm helpful and a good RP'er, I have received three recommendations during the past month.

https://perpheads.com/threads/esteban.17621/

https://perpheads.com/threads/esteban.17347/

https://perpheads.com/threads/esteban.17224/

Thank you for reading.

Reaction score
+Support

This guy is one of the nicest roleplayers I've played with, he is super sweet and has the most best humor there is. Also, he is a really nice cop and deals with situations like a pro!

I've met this guy a long time ago, we turned out to be great friends, he seems to be very careful about the things we did together, reading through every rule before we do something really silly or stupid again.

Give this guy a chance to show who he really is, in my opinion he really deserves a place as a staff. I love you Ebbe, may Rebecca Black be with you!

- Ian. c:

Reaction score
a massive +support

Not only is he a outstanding role player but his rule and law knowledge is very good. Best of luck to you mate. Sorry for the quick reply got an exam in the morning and need sleep goodluck!

Reaction score
You are a nice guy Esteban but I just don't see you as an enforcer. You just don't seem like enforcer material to me, I can't think of why, maybe its just your personality.

Reaction score
I've always told you this and I still think, I do believe you would make an amazing enforcer. You have an excellent knowledge of both the rules and laws, and are able to deal with various RP situations with ease.

HOWEVER, lately I haven't really seen you active at all on both the server, forums and team speak. I dunno if its just me but if this is the case, I suggest you try and get on the server, ts and forums a bit more :)

Other than that, I'll be supporting your application today! Good luck Esteban :D

Reaction score
I like you but the thing is right, lets say a person who's an admin believes that you would suit the position then they would completely go against what they said on here, now believe it or not Esteban you have made a reputation at PERP heads that you're a meme kid, other than that it moves to your voice, even though you're 14 the senior administrators are very picky on peoples voices and if you come under the squeeker zone then you have a potential of being denied, I like you and yes in the future you could get it, just not now.

And I'm not going to sugar coat what my opinion is and give a fat +Support with you're a great guy and you deserve it but this is the truth.

Reaction score
I've seen you around in game a couple of times and you seem to know the rules fairly well, I've never seen you break one before. I choose to +Support this

Reaction score
I like you but the thing is right, lets say a person who's an admin believes that you would suit the position then they would completely go against what they said on here, now believe it or not Esteban you have made a reputation at PERP heads that you're a meme kid, other than that it moves to your voice, even though you're 14 the senior administrators are very picky on peoples voices and if you come under the squeeker zone then you have a potential of being denied, I like you and yes in the future you could get it, just not now.

And I'm not going to sugar coat what my opinion is and give a fat +Support with you're a great guy and you deserve it but this is the truth.

If people still see me as a meme kid, then that's not my problem. That's them failing to realize that I have moved on in my life, and then continuing to use something that I used to be, as a way of putting me down.

Don't get me wrong. I have myself many times looked back at the way that I used to be, and thought how stupid and immature I behaved, but I have moved on, and I have changed. And no, this is not something I myself say, this is something that a lot of people have told me personally. If people still see me as a meme kid, then I really hope you could take a moment to actually look at how I am now, and see that I've changed.

About the voice thing. If they genuinely pick people away because of their voice, then that is just so stupid. I know people who are at the age of the majority of staff members on perpheads, who just don't sound very old. Does this mean that they should be denied even though they might have a really good rule knowledge and the capabilities to be a great staff member? Enforcers shouldn't be picked due to whether or not they would be taken seriously at all times. If people don't take staff members who just want to contribute to the server, seriously at all times, then that's their problem, not the staff members.

( I sort of just felt like I needed to put this out there. )

Anyway, thanks for the feedback Aaron.

Reaction score
+Support adds realism.

I think you would make an excellent staff member for the following reasons:

Your ban record is quite good.
You know the rules and laws very well.
You are by far one of the least cancerous people I know in this community.
You are friendly, even to me, and not many people like me.
You are not bias.
You don't act like an overbearing cunt, as I'm sorry to say, some staff members do tend to do IMHO.

The only negative I can draw is the fact I haven't seen you much recently, however I can assume that's more of an issue on my end, of not seeing you much IG, or on the forums.

EDIT: I can't go twenty seconds IG or in TS without seeing him, defo active.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel that @Esteban is a great candidate for Enforcer. Not only has he shown a massive improvement, but he also has a colossal amount of dedication. He has put in a massive amount of effort in his application and he's made the effort to contribute to the Forum and in-game via help chat. Esteban is certainly someone I would like enforcing rules on our server and I'm sure he will do an amazing job at it. He definitely needs to be given a chance at becoming an Enforcer so he can prove to everyone that he is fit for the position. I'd like to hear the reasons why people have given negative ratings on his application? The community needs as much support with administration as possible. Best of luck in your application Esteban!

Reaction score
I think Esteban is a great candidate, he knows the rules and laws, he doens't have a shitty record (me) and he's generally a nice and helpful person.
+support.

Reaction score
Honestly, Esteban is one of the kindest member's in this community he doesn't moan/ get salty, he doesn't get involved with beef. He is just a generally good guy that never breaks rules.

In my opinion he is more then capable at taking on the role of Enforcer, like standish said give him a chance if he can't take the job well....Don't give him mod. But i'm sure he will be amazing as a staff member.

A massive +support from me!
And people calling, him a meme kid what's wrong with having a bit of fun from time to time? It's not like he's doing harm, although this may be seen as childish he is very mature and just takes a liking in making them sorts of video's for people to laugh at.

Deleted member 4116

It has been a long time since I played on the server. But here is the thing. Esteban is a funny and a helpfull guy. He has a good rule knowledge and is helpfull. Back when I was active whenever I needed help Esteban was the person that would help me. Even in the shoutbox he is helping people. And if you look back at the support threads Esteban replied alot (IMO). Even people think he is a memer. Really for me I don't really care if a staff member is a memer, for me it matters how he is gonna handle the sit and his rule knowledge. Esteban is already 2 years in this community and showed us what he is capeable off. So you got my support.

User0

I support Ebbe for fatforcer. He is a great candidate because he shows that he knows the knowledge of the rules, helpful on TeamSpeak, helpful in the game and does a cool role-play "Uber" and more. (Also, an officer (SGT) which clearly shows he knows the laws and rules to obtain that rank.) He is always on TeamSpeak ready to chat with anyone new, old or a former member of the community.

Reaction score
Another Neutral support.

I just don't see you as Enforcer material mate.

I know you're trying to prove everyone wrong and show what you can do but I just don't see it.

Maybe try making a lot more actions requests and reports so we can actually see your rule knowledge mate.

Reaction score
Esteban is one of the realest people out there, and one that generally cares about other people. There's lots of reasons for me supporting this.
Go, my little Frederician.

Status
Not open for further replies.