• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

STEAM NAME: Ethan

IN-GAME NAME: Ethan Belinsky

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55480733

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I have been apart of the PERPHeads community for a number of years now as many of you will be aware I was also banned for some of them. But none the less I was still here. I have been back for almost 6 months and have readjusted to the server and the community. I have never really considered trying to become enforcer as I would never want to deal with the constant complaints but recently I've gained everything I possibly can on PERP and I want to help the server out. The server has had trouble retaining new players recently and I believe I could help with this issue if I held a staff rank and would enjoy doing so.

I never considered running for enforcer before as I mentioned before but that's simply because I was always seen as a minge and someone who likes to bend the rules whilst having fun but in the past few months I have stopped this behaviour. I only am applying as I was encouraged to by some staff member. However I think I would enjoy helping the community and the players on it as I have made some great friends from PERP that I still talk to even after they stop playing and being a staff member would give me a chance to create more relationships similar to this.

I also believe I know the rules to an extent that I could enforce them easily as I have been around for a long time and am well aware of the all unwritten implications of the rules. I hope that I can get a chance to prove this and help the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I do not expect to get accepted first time but if you do have any issues with me, please do comment why.

Reaction score
From what I’ve seen you still can’t follow the rules and have a very short temperament. Good luck in your application however.

Deleted member 5920

From what I’ve seen you still can’t follow the rules and have a very short temperament. Good luck in your application however.

Can you give examples? Just so I know context.

Reaction score
You're a top lad but I just dont see you as enforcer material. Stop telling people in OOC to eat your ass and I think you'll make a great enforcer.

Deleted member 5920

You're a top lad but I just dont see you as enforcer material. Stop telling people in OOC to eat your ass and I think you'll make a great enforcer.

Will do, just partial to a bit of banter.

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think you have any trouble remembering the rules but the only problem I have with you at most times is your general personality. I often find you to be toxic and just extremely rude along with a short temper as previously stated by @nutrient10. When I came back to PERP you were a pretty chill guy but things really went downhill after that one incident where you died in a bank robbery and you were just lashing out on me because from what I remember, you thought my actions got you killed. Also to mention, you've been consistently insulting me and at the moment I don't think you're capable of being the Enforcer because of my stated reasons. I assume you will try to change and act more respectful towards everyone, should this be the case, I would probably support your next application if everything is aight.

Reaction score
live footage of Ethan on perpheads.com

You are literally the worst crybaby in perpheads. Your f6 must be broke how many times you smashed it after dying.
To improve:
stop using ooc after death
stop being two faced

Deleted member 5920

live footage of Ethan on perpheads.com

You are literally the worst crybaby in perpheads. Your f6 must be broke how many times you smashed it after dying.
To improve:
stop using ooc after death
stop being two faced

How exactly am I two faced?

Reaction score
I'm not a man of words, and generally I do think that given Ethan's past actions he is somewhat emotional, but in no way to an extent which should restrict him from staff.

He is genuinely one of the nicest, most trustworthy and level-headed people I've seen in a while, and I definitely think that he'd be a great addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
+support

I’ve known Ethan for about 2 months now and it has been a a good time.
Ethan is a very helpful individual, he has helped me through the server and been telling me what to do and not what to do. He has always been helping me which is a good quality for staff. He has a lot of quality’s that required to he staff and I will be giving him my support

Good luck mate

Reaction score
+support

Ethan can literally always make me laugh and he has shown me that he's able to take responsibility and is always able to help.
I'd 100% recommend him for enforcer!

Deleted member 5920

Go pull up his chat logs then. Prove yourself wrong.
prediction time!!
you can be bothered to do that

i see you do it all the time, you act all chummy to someone then talk shit behind there back.

Dude, I barely ever talk to you, I'm not sure I've ever spoken to you actually. But if I don't like someone then I'm pretty upfront about it so can you give me an example if I do it all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.