Ethan's Application.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
doesn't everyone?
not me boss if i don't like a perpheads member i think they'll kno

Dude, I barely ever talk to you, I'm not sure I've ever spoken to you actually. But if I don't like someone then I'm pretty upfront about it so can you give me an example if I do it all the time?
yes because i screenshot and record all chats i have
ur not being upfront with me i guess we are good friends then :)

Reaction score
not me boss if i don't like a perpheads member i think they'll kno

yes because i screenshot and record all chats i have
ur not being upfront with me i guess we are good friends then :)

Just explain some of the experiences you are referring to

Reaction score
Gosh,

Honestly never thought that you would apply for becoming an enforcer.

So were shall I begin:
From the point where I NEVER spoke to you or had spoken to you at all to where we stand right now. Took me in to great roleplay situations, been friendly, wanting to help people reach certain goals.

I can see you being an enforcer for just those points: helpful, kind and open to people.

I cannot recall if you are actively helping others with questions in OOC or /help, so try to stand out.

My overall rating: +support

Reaction score
+Support good rule knowledge and knows every policy in plpd especially the policy about the taser @Fielding can confirm

Unlike other people here thay dont know about the policies (not mentioning names...) i'm going to adhere to the Data Protection and Confidentiality policy.

I'm going to be neutrual in this. As i know two sides from ethan, when he wishes to, he plays realisticly, is funny, nice and respects other players. He can also help newer players, not often but here and there, but at the times he does he is patient, respectfull and very good at showing empathy which he does not need to fake......... (@Collier ...) and is also a good mentor for newer players.

However, he can also be wery mingy, break rules/policy which, does not happen as much as it did, but it has happened in the past.

Like i said, for now this will be;
Netrual, but leaned towards the positive side

Reaction score
At this current point in time, my views on Ethan obtaining the rank of Enforcer is Neutral.

Let's first look at the positives of Ethan: I do believe Ethan displays the appropriate knowledge of the Server Rules to the point where he could potentially enforce them if he was to be given the role of Enforcer; given how his Ban/Warning record has been clean for the past 4 months. I have seen him occasionally help out new players such as inviting them to his org and helping them get started so does somewhat display the enthusiasm to help others so he does to a certain extent display some of the qualities of a Ideal Candidate for Enforcer.

However, from what I've witnessed and heard about Ethan, I do believe Ethan will probably need to work on improving a few aspects first before being considered to be given the rank of Enforcer: the main area I'm concerned with is his attitude and personality in some scenarios as it can appear as if he is acting in an unprofessional manner or in simpler terms; "mingy" per say such as argueing, etc., and while I have seen improvements in this as time goes on, I still believe this aspect needs to be worked a bit more before he could be considered to be given the rank of Enforcer.

Overall, I have neutral feelings towards your Enforcer Application. I could see you potentially upholding the role but I do believe there are some aspects you need to work on before I would feel confident in fully supporting this application.

Nonetheless, best of luck with your application.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.