Eviction Notice's Second Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
tumblr_n4iierxtrb1rj1j9ro3_250.gif

Well, now that I've actually met the requirements (thanks for that cheeky warning @Minilarro :booty: ) I will now apply again for this position! Lovely.

STEAM NAME: Eviction Notice

IN-GAME NAME:
Johnathon Smithers

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54479615

14 (Thanks whoever I asked to set my age correctly)

England

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

The big question, why DO I want to be an Enforcer of the rules? Well, let's start with the community as a whole. Since joining the community quite a while back now, I've come to know a lot of people that have been funny, smart and friendly. The funny thing is, I was starting to get bored of Gmod for what it was: a bunch of game modes stacked on top of each other with no consistency within the servers (with some sandbox mode, but who plays that regularly?) Then a friend brought me here from a dying HL2RP server, and it got me back into Gmod again. (Thanks lad who I can't remember.) Then, I joined the forums and I felt welcome at the start. Sure, there were some lads who weren't too friendly (it is the internet after all) but they were drowned out by the people who just came on to have a laugh and enjoy themselves. This comes onto one of the reasons why I'd like to become an Enforcer: to keep the forums and server a friendly and welcoming place to chill out and have some fun.

When it comes to the server, there are a few rule breakers on quite a regular basis when it comes to looking at sourcebans. Monitoring the server and listening in on what staff have to say, I feel that it can get too much for staff that are on their own handling reports on the server which brings me onto another reason why I'd like to become Enforcer: to lighten the load on the other staff's shoulders, ultimately improving everyone's efficiency on the server when it comes to enforcing the rules.

My Warnings & Bans

3821e43888b58b0cf81d982ae8be14f1.png

As you can see, since joining the server I have received 4 warnings, my most recent being given on 2016-04-18, now we are in June and I feel I have learnt important lessons from all of these warnings that I have been given meaning I am aware why I was given them and fully understand the consequence of being given them: the warnings being forever with me.

I have received
0 bans.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

So far I've been using the TeamSpeak mainly for playing games with others and taking part in the PLPD Meetings. (@LEWIS 088 playing on CSGO is hilarious by the way.)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

If this is denied, I'd like to request feedback on how I can improve my likeliness of being accepted please. Thanks!​

REQUIREMENTS:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ Will do!

Thanks for reading.​

MattIs

Hello,

I am not supporting your application as of yet, just because I don't think you've made much of an appearance and a presence fully yet on the server or on the forums much.

You could perhaps improve this by, hanging around the shout box a bit more on the forum and comment a bit more on Action Requests.

Hope this helped

Reaction score
Hey eviction I have heard of you and seen you helping out every now and again but I do not believe that you have fully proven that you can take on this role. Try to be more active in ooc and help chat and also give good feedback in action requests and disputes. I wish you the best of luck from someone who has applied more than 5 times.

Im not certain if I have seen that you can enforce the rules well and cannot support this.

Reaction score
I will not support this application at the moment as I do not believe at this current moment that you're suitable for a staff position as I do believe you should be working on your activity on action requests and such.

/phone

Last edited:
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't feel that you are fit for enforce just yet. I never see you enforcing the rules or stating to players what rules they have broken. I have also not seen much of you in the /help chat however you are fairly active on the forums. Show that you know the rules then I feel you could be capable of the enforce the rules.

Reaction score
Same as Blicky, I don't feel you really fit the role of an Enforcer.

You just seem a tad immature to me and I don't want someone like that on the staff team again.

I would suggest you continue trying to prove yourself to the community and maybe one day peoples opinions will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.