Eviction Notice's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Eviction Notice

IN-GAME NAME: Abu Abdulla

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54479615

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I feel that it may be a new experience for me on the server. I've always wondered what duties staff partake in on the server and wish to have a go first-hand. Having played on the server for a large amount of time, I'd also like to have the opportunity to give back to the community for the high amount of entertainment I have had and continue to have on the server. I do very much enjoy helping others, albeit in the help chat or if they have any questions for me directly as it makes me happy knowing I expanded someone's knowledge on the server.

I have taken on the criticism from my previous application and realised that many were not very fond of me making references to rape, Hitler and other assorted sensitive topics. I have tried my best since then to keep those references directed towards and viewed by close friends only. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't make jokes on the forum at all, but I have tried to limit myself in that regard.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I use it from time to time for gaming, the police department or just hanging out with people. So yes, I am active on the TeamSpeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I do very much enjoy viewing and responding to criticism, so if you have any quirks when it comes to me do feel free to voice them.

Reaction score
It's been a while since you've last been on the server.
d2c18f69f0.png

How is one supposed to support you and your application, if you don't maintain an active presence on the server ?

Reaction score
Don't think I've seen you on the server for weeks and when you have been I've not seen you actively trying to help newer players. No experience with you in regards to rule knowledge. Maybe try increasing activity?
-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.