Eviction Notice's First Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif
Oh, here we go then.
'Ello, my name's Eviction Notice, a lad from Yorkshire who enjoys playing games on the computer. I joined the forums on December the 3rd, 2015 and started on the server a while before this. So yeah, I'm applying for Enforcer, yay. As this is my first application, feedback and such would be appreciated.

STEAM NAME:
Eviction Notice

IN-GAME NAME:
Johnathon Smithers

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:54479615

United Kingdom (England)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Welp, I've been playing on PERP for a good while, racking up around 2 weeks and a few days playtime, and not to sound cringe, (not like I usually do :kappa:) it's one of the most fun and organised experiences I've had on Garry's Mod...forever in fact. I've met so many people like @TheFrozenMonkeyKing and @Creepis (lads) who have been fun to have some banter with on the forums and in-game, what I'm trying to say is the community is overall amazing to be a part of and I'm proud to be apart of it. So yeah, I'm applying for Enforcer today.

As amazing as this community is, nothing can be perfect. There are rule breakers on the server/forums that can ruin others fun and in my opinion that isn't really fair. With this position, I could further contribute to the community and other staff by helping to deal with these certain people in an administrative sense. Now I'm not saying I'm perfect, nope, but I'd say I've got a semi-clean record from joining to where I am today. I currently have 4 warnings and 0 bans, the warnings shown here:

3c9dd97ab178f7d5e53858e0a2dcde87.png

As you can see, my most recent ban was for what I'd call a "small infringement of the rules", but yes, a warning is a warning, and I've got to deal with breaking the rules with them on my record. But I believe I've learned from these warnings, and can now help others that need a better understanding of them, so they don't end up In the same position as me, seen above.

tl:dr: I'd like to help the community by keeping the forums/server a fun and friendly environment while also lending a firm hand to the staff team and aiding those who may not be aware they've broken the rules.

So yeah, taking me = +support adds realism @Trande

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I've mainly used the TeamSpeak so far for the gaming and PLPD meetings, but I've also sometimes joined the general channel to see what's going on in that place (scarred for life.) Of course, me being accepted would mean me having to have a more frequent precense of the TeamSpeak, and I'd happily do so.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Once again, this is my first application for Enforcer, so feedback and such would be much appreciated. (i.e. don't bombard me with disagrees and such without stating reasons, so I can improve on them.

Oh, and I can stop TFMK cyberbullying me on the forums :booty:

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓ (sort of, meh)
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.