Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Eviction Notice

IN-GAME NAME: Johnathon Smithers

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:54479615

united-kingdom.gif

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

To assist the staff team in their duties while also protecting and keeping the role-play for others a high quality. It is something I am very adapted to (enforcing rules on RP servers, such as HL2RP). I can hold a professional and responsible role within the staff team and am able to fully keep my duties in-order and performed at a consistent rate. This leads to the point that I would like to be a part of the staff team of PH as it will challenge me on a larger scale than I have moderated previously.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

If that includes hanging out with friends while making jokes and sometimes appearing on the general channel to talk about other individuals and events that have occurred recently then yes, I am quite active on the TeamSpeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Please write on what I could improve, but try to avoid the "I haven't seen you on the server" if you haven't came into contact with me on the server, then you obviously aren't able to form an opinion of me, thanks :)

REQUIREMENTS:

[] Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
[] No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
[] You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
[] You must have access to and use a microphone.
[] You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Reaction score
-Support

you were demoted from your last position as moderator and I don't think you should be enforcer again

oh wait thats tyla sorry I stil think u should be denied because you are not active soz
please don't warn me

Reaction score
I don't really know what everyone is on about with you not being active. I see you constantly on the server whether that is being a cop ( a quite good one I may add ) or just being a civ running a bazaar shop. +Support

Eviction got wasted by a spider.

Reaction score
To be honest, I can't take this application seriously. Talking about memes on teamspeak, etc. Eviction, if you put your mind to it, made a decent application and kept up the activity and helping people out in-game, you would make a good enforcer just because of your personality. But at this moment it's quite short and I think you need to wait a while before going for enforcer, you've not even been on the forums a year yet. Although people have had under a year for being a staff member, personally I think you need more time.

I'd love to see you try again in the future, but now it's a -Support from me.

Mango.

Reaction score
Your app Lookin really Rushed , it doesnt look a like that you wanna really help

Reaction score
I seriously don't know about you, one day you show you are mature, the next your just spamming memes and posting dumb shit over the forums. Not that I care much about the context of those posts really, but as TinySlayer said, your behavior looks random and immature for someone applying for this role. Maybe I just don't find your posts funny, that could be the problem. So I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but for me its unappealing if I were to see a staff member do things as such. Then as well as that, rarely do I see you helping people out on the forums or in-game through the help chat / OOC. Best of luck regardless.

Reaction score
I'd love to see you on the staff team, your presence in the community is unquestionable, you constantly help out on the forums and in help chat, and i haven't seen you causing or being part of much trouble.

+Support

Deleted member 5193

-Support
You were a decent enough guy when I had a chat with you on Steam not long ago, but I don't really know who you are. You don't make yourself very known, you are not overly active in OOC or help chat, and that just means I can't tell wether or not you'd make a good enforcer.

The application looks rushed and effortless. I think you could have very easily put more time and effort into creating a better application which could easily have shown you to be a better candidate.

That's just my opinion. Wish you the best of luck with the application.

Reaction score
I think you could get more active within the community as I've only seen you once or twice maybe more. I have no idea what your rule or law knowledge is like. And because I haven't role played with you (I apologize if I have) I can't support this application sorry.

Best of luck with the application!

Status
Not open for further replies.