Explaining my last ban. (1 month ago.)

Reaction score
images

This the 2-day ban Lockwood gave me.

It started off with Me, Frank and a few others got raided by the cops.
Me and Frank actually managed to escape.
We where hiding in the suburbs house next to ours.
When the cops left we managed to get some help by friends running by.
Everything worked as we hoped it would, i left to get my car and i saw an officer starting his lights and sirens, he said "Pull over" and as i thought it was because of the raid i drove off.
I escaped and hid in a dumpster, the officer came up to me while i had my gun out, he was about to pull his own, so i shot him.
In the middle of the roleplay when i got arrested by the cops Lockwood took me up on a roof and banned me instantly.

The cops where appearantly going to give me a traffic ticket for making a u-turn in the garage.

The situation was a complete understanding from my and the admins side.
But i still would of wanted lockwood to listen to me before banning me instantly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is actually what happened.
It was a big misunderstanding and we thought we were getting caught.

Reaction score
I honestly think you should have pulled over and just talked about it. If he wanted ID you could just give him a fake one and be good to go. You should pretty much know the rules by now so its not a very good 'excuse'.

Reaction score
I have a feeling that you're doing this to get positive ratings. You didn't have to post this imo.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Administrators have a duty to make sure that if you have severely broken the rules then you will recieve a punishment in order to either limit your time on the server or give you a strong warning to not break the rules again.

If you feel a ban is invalid, then use the dispute section; in my personal and professional opinion I know that Lockwood gives bans when absolutley needed and he gets everyones point before ending a situation.

Making a post to explain what happened isn't needed, it changes nothing.
Either way, we hope to see you back at some point. My personal advice to you is make sure that you're behaving.

Reaction score
Administrators have a duty to make sure that if you have severely broken the rules then you will recieve a punishment in order to either limit your time on the server or give you a strong warning to not break the rules again.

If you feel a ban is invalid, then use the dispute section; in my personal and professional opinion I know that Lockwood gives bans when absolutley needed and he gets everyones point before ending a situation.

Making a post to explain what happened isn't needed, it changes nothing.
Either way, we hope to see you back at some point. My personal advice to you is make sure that you're behaving.
On phone//
The ban was for 2 days so im back.