Explosives in 2022

Reaction score
Useless

A bomb on the balcony can't even blow the balcony door off? In 2016 every regals apartment would have it's door knocked off.
try putting it closer to the door you want to blow off ;)

Reaction score
try putting it closer to the door you want to blow off ;)
uNyOsKF.png

Reaction score
I bomb raided a bazaar shop through the wall of another bazaar shop to avenge a sweater who got Zerg mugged. With the use of a single bomb, it did a good job at… blowing both doors off and making its 3 occupants poo themselves I guess?

Bombs are nerfed to shit even more through rules to the point where grenades are now significantly better at killing people in an apartment. We can’t even use more than 2 anymore which is also kinda dumb, seeing as rules allow us to double bomb hicktown trailers yet we can’t put more than 2 bombs to raid a 4 entrance property.

Make bombs great again!

Reaction score
I bomb raided a bazaar shop through the wall of another bazaar shop to avenge a sweater who got Zerg mugged. With the use of a single bomb, it did a good job at… blowing both doors off and making its 3 occupants poo themselves I guess?

Bombs are nerfed to shit even more through rules to the point where grenades are now significantly better at killing people in an apartment. We can’t even use more than 2 anymore which is also kinda dumb, seeing as rules allow us to double bomb hicktown trailers yet we can’t put more than 2 bombs to raid a 4 entrance property.

Make bombs great again!

Reaction score
@Tyla Jai told me to stop making these bro… mixed signals from the CMs!11111
Bomb buff suggestions we’re all to no avail so I think they’ve gone the way of the 5.56 and civ armour suggestions :(

5.56 was never nerfed, that's Bolli being bad at patch notes. Civ armour was discussed and denied.