Not open for further replies.

rat

Reaction score
EGvKiEa.png
STEAM NAME: Exrobite

IN-GAME NAME: Humphrey Smithson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51339826

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

The start of anything is always the hardest part, whether it be a project at school or joining a new community. This was the case when I was introduced to perpheads, at the start I knew nobody and felt like a drop in the ocean. But I was quickly introduced to many people who I now consider close friends. I was accepted into the community and given a place where I could enjoy myself and hopefully boost other's experiences as well.

I like to consider myself someone who anybody could come to for help or advice, I'm outgoing, friendly and (at least I think so,) quite humorous. One of my goals within the community on a day to day basis is improving other's experiences, and I do this by nearly any means, whether it be making them laugh or helping them with issues they may face on a wide variety of platforms. In short, I want to help people and make it one of my goals to do so, a quality that is fundamental to being enforcer.

I'm also very analytical, which can be seen through my ongoing work as an investigative sergeant of the Internal affairs division, through which I have learned skills that will help me be an exemplary enforcer, such as the analysis and evaluation of a situation quickly and the ability to make key decisions independently of anybody else. Such a skill is crucial in becoming enforcer and is one I have developed over the course of my time here.

As for knowledge of the rules, over my time here I have picked up on and built up my knowledge to a level where I would feel comfortable enforcing them, as the prerequisites for application states. I'll commonly be seen helping people out in the /help chat with their issues on the rules and I'll never be deterred from helping someone else learn the rules if they so wish. My warnings, whilst overall a detriment to my candidacy, have helped teach me about the rules and have, again, reinforced my knowledge over time.

Now, the main concern many people may have about me is my lack of seriousness in many RP situations, specifically when not cop. Whilst this is true, what I do is perfectly within the rules and is just my personality, but I hope I've demonstrated both in and out of game that I can switch into a more seriousness stance very easily to suit the situation's needs. I do take this seriously.

To conclude, I like to think that I have built myself a good reputation within the community, and I wish to build on that by helping the server even more by becoming enforcer. I want to give back for all the fun I have and feel I have the skillset to do this.

My warnings, for reference:

9f5225c1b639ea1cb9867fdd7e341871.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I believe I am, yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I just want to thank everybody that has made my experience so good over the time I have been playing here. Love you guys. This application is more to test the waters than anything, but I do truly believe I am ready for this role.

Alex

+Support, you are very good at roleplaying, and you know the rules and laws to a very good extent, where you can enforce them.
Earlier i was in a situation, and you behaved very nicely, and you really knew how to handle things, you made some amazing /me's aswell as other things, you really deserve this position! :)

Reaction score
-Support After this I can not take you seriously *haha* as a player let alone a staff member.
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-exrobite.20402/ Yeah I know there's no videos on that thread and that's because I delete footage from my youtube after ARs are finished. Vote Jill Stein, #NotMyPresident #MovingToMexico #RateThisDumbAndI'llStompYourPetsFlatAndSlideThemUnderYourDoor

Reaction score
I can't support this application enough, Exrobite is a funny person, and an approachable character, I have had countless encounters with you before and am pleased to say all were good, you are very well fit for the role of Enforcer and could see you fitting right into the staff team, best of luck with your application, you have my support.

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
+Support Amazing at roleplaying, did say stuff about me but i dont really care, a really strong candidate for enforcer and i wish you the best of luck :)

Reactions: rat
Reaction score
I will be supporting this application for several reasons. You have great knowledge of the rules from my point of view. You also show great roleplaying skills on my point of view as well. I sure do hope you get enforcer, to show others the skills that you have. Happy Holidays.

You have my support.

Reaction score
You're a great lad in my opinion and always cheerful around everyone. You bring good vibes to players around you and follow the rules.

got a big 'ol +support, good luck.

Reaction score
Very kind guy, who actually takes time out of his day to help others. Why isn't this guy staff already? He easily fits the position requirements. Good luck Exrobite.

rat

Reaction score
I´ll just drop here how this guy behaves when he doesn´t agree or starts to get salty...:confused:
http://pasteboard.co/dw7pnjkci.png

sending me this privately http://pasteboard.co/dw5SHD4We.png

Now, I'm not going to continue this beef because you clearly seem to have something against me since I confronted you about your post, but to frame the situation in such a way to make me seem like the aggravator is just plain stupid.

Let me first examine the PM that you seem to be insinuating I sent to you privately out of the blue:

Upon posting the first message you have shown, you proceeded to PM me, being rather disrespectful to be and implying your superiority due to your age (A very immature notion to begin with,) I then seek to disprove your erroneous theories in a peaceful way by explaining to you how you were wrong, at which point you gave me a lecture that you seemed to think you were in a position to give me as you were 9 years older than me. At which point I pretty much gave up and ended the conversation.

So yes, I did send that, but I was not the instigator of the feud nor was that my first response to the situation at hand. I feel that the misrepresentation of that situation has been done deliberately in order to hinder my chances for enforcer which I find quite offensive.

The conversation, for reference:

b250fef6369da58434c50a7da12140bc.png

Reaction score
its wierd how you suddenlly became a diplomat with such high level of education and spelling...
Never the less let me answer and pin point ever single matter.

1."Let me first examine the PM that you seem to be insinuating I sent to you privately out of the blue:"

Out of the blue? are you serious? the only person that came out of the blue and batantly starting to throw angry inmature comments was yourself in this post http://pasteboard.co/dw7pnjkci.png I just gave out an opinion and you just slandered me for it.

2."upon posting the first message you have shown, you proceeded to PM me, being rather disrespectful to be and implying your superiority due to your age."

I just said a fact, you are 16 and you are uneducated for raging so hard against someone that didn't say or do anything against you. And you should relax, because if you get so upset with such a minor situation, i cant't imagine if you get a bit stressed or pissed. Explain to me WHEN and HOW did i imply i was superior to you due to age? I never even mentioned my age, or tried to seem "superior" because i basically didn't even say a word about myself compared to you.

3."I then seek to disprove your erroneous theories in a peaceful way by explaining to you how you were wrong, at which point you gave me a lecture that you seemed to think you were in a position to give me as you were 9 years older than me. At which point I pretty much gave up and ended the conversation. "

uploading a photograph of Autism in adults is a peaceful way of explaining how I am wrong. *slow claps*
http://pasteboard.co/dw5SHD4We.png

4. "So yes, I did send that, but I was not the instigator of the feud nor was that my first response to the situation at hand. I feel that the misrepresentation of that situation has been done deliberately in order to hinder my chances for enforcer which I find quite offensive. "

Yes indeed I think this should give a clear idea of the community of your true nature behind this charecter you want to demonstrate to everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Exrobite is a very good member of the community. He is friendly, knowledgeable and approachable. There is little need for me to write a massively extensive post to reinforce that idea because he can do that himself via his competent actions.
But, this little argument with @Mr.Hyde is becoming exaggerated and immature so all of you stop commenting on it, if anyone wishes to take it further with either of them, please don't clutter this application with an argument over it, evidence of the situation has been given so the administration can look into it themselves if they see fit. Also, be respectful to each other, that includes the commenting bystanders, or risk receiving a forum warning for such behaviour.

Due to Exrobite's less than acceptable response to this situation I am unsure whether he should be able to deal with the many allegations, that becoming a staff member will bring. Hence,
I will be retracting my support but still feel that he has a lot of potential to unearth and use.

To @Mr.Hyde: please be nice and respectful from now onwards.

Thank-you.

Status
Not open for further replies.