Failrp cops/swat, Admin abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So basically there are admins who were abusing saying such things as "We don't want to see the demo, We don't care about the demo we want to talk, things like that, Near the end. And the main thing that started this is, the cop thru spikes under my car, between the 2 sets of tires, and made it so i could not do anything while the admin in the cop car was pinning me to the wall, This was all bull shit. There are parts where I fucked up a bit. But everyone does, for admins to do that, and say shit like, "We dont want to see the demo", and "We dont care about demos" Is just proving that they want to be right all the time. Here is the link to the demo. I have been playing on the server for like 1-3 hours. so skip to around the end.

http://demo.ovh.eu/en/f3da74621ca22d91c1bdbe0aa27e136b/

Reaction score
Not only is this in the wrong section, but Enforcer Fexxe was there at the time. After a long and very heated discussion I believe you walked away free, after calling the admins numerous times stating that they where 'Failing' and 'Abusing there powers'. I am in game Viktor Belinsky, I was the one who placed the road spikes. The motivations behind my actions was that you had repeatedly escaped the police, and managed to work your way out of blocks, and traps. When your car was rammed into the PD by others, I pulled up, got out my road spikes and placed them, stopping you from moving, for I knew you would almost undoubtedly manage to escape as you had done many times before.

Reaction score
I was not banned, I dont want them to be banned. I was putting this server for showing. If its under ban requests, an admin moved it. I put it under off-topic.

Reaction score
You're showing us a demo telling that some admin are doing their job wrong. It's definitely considered reporting someone. Make a new thread with the appropriate format.

-Locked so you can start a fresh new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.