Farewell yall!

Free blueberry

• F**k yeah!

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • No, he is a troll and a complete minge. I belive he should be permabanned and fined in IRL.

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Fish and chips

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Id like to thank all my friends I've met in this server, all the fun it has been.. proof of that is I have spent around 100€ in donations to biggen my fund :).
Anyways, today I was working on my new series "Coppas" which is TV show cops style quality video from PERP. Sadly today I witnessed quite brutal moderator abuse, and therefore I decide to leave. Don't get me wrong, the community is f****g awesome, but to be warned for something that turned out to be completely within the rules, then story changed and be banned for self defense for 2 months when I know I played within the rules is bit too much. When moderator threatens to extend your ban for asking question is even worse. Yet again, most admins I met are awesome but this one that was probably working with hes friend (cannot confirm but either he hated me or the guy who reported was hes good friend) is very unprofessional and nasty moderator (not using the harsh words I wanted to since kids around :) ) . No I am not going to name who he is, but one day he will probably be demoted if he continues. Neither am I going to make appeal, because I just cant be bothered after this effort. Point being if moderators like him are around, I'd rather not put too much effort into this.
Anyways, AMAZING FU'''NG job developers, scripters and map editors, you have created a masterpiece here keep it going. Keep community going.
I know the work is hard, since I am 3D designer myself check it http://www.jigip.com/showcase.html
I have to carry my new project to somewhere else, not sure if keep it in Gmod or some other game, but ill prolly share it with yall in forums once its done so yall hear from me :)

Ban appeal since im lazy:
Banned for: RDM
Story: Hit someones car, got into fight, 3 people were beating me, ran to my car, guy grabbed something that pretty surely looked like weapon from trunk, instead of making u turn and prolly getting shot or forced out of the car hit the guy on the way, guys chased me with car, they crashed while driving on wrong side into mincooper and died, got me wanted, changed cars, reported for changing cars, brought to the moderator, warning me for changing cars, explaining why i am allowed to do this by the rules, we argue, we argue, we argue, admin drops the charge but not to happy about it, admin went back to the guy, came back, new reason for warning for rdm, explained why I did this, admin said 2 months ban, asked how is that possible and explained further on my story, moderator warned me to extend my ban for asking, banned.

ZWFhAoK9SwmiBpq3vrkpuA.png

9yX6j0ekTZ2aGsljrD0wEg.png

IbIkFVpeQdm7d7ZG5ZgTCw.png

Cya all on the other side !
[DOUBLEPOST=1502126408,1502126324][/DOUBLEPOST]Shit im an idiot, you can easily find out the name of the mod..... I will still remain to what I have said lel.

Reaction score
Sadly today I witnessed quite brutal moderator abuse, and therefore I decide to leave.

Then do something about it and make a staff complaint.

Ban appeal since im lazy:

This is exactly how to make sure your appeal gets denied, not putting in effort and not even putting it in the correct section or using the correct template.

Bye.

Reaction score
Hi!
Obviously I can see that you are angry about a situation that occured on the server regarding you and a staff member, firstly my biggest advice is to not make a thread where you throw salt over the forums and such, it doesn't help in the slightest, I promise. Obviously if you disagree with the staff member or believe you both have something that you wish to solve with them I suggest contacting them on the forums and hop on teamspeak with them, there you can apologise for your actions and be honest with them, usually if the staff member overreacted they realise it when the person comes and apologises, (I can say this from personal experiences) so be the bigger man and apologise to them!

Now if you wish to just make a staff complaint for their actions; go ahead and do so, it's better than just having This thread!

Reaction score
you can see the g hanging from the blurred thing, assuming smudger
you can see the source bans, assuming smudger
if you think about it... it might be smudger