Faster stamina regen

• Thread starter Deleted member 1837
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1837

Short explanation (in notes):
-increase the regeneration rate of stamina after running.
- Making it easier to move around the map if you don't have a car or if your poor.
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Well here goes. I have noticed that with stamina. Regaining by its self can go up to half an hour whereas I have noticed after I have been running in real life and run out of breath I can walk for 5 to 10 minutes and then start running again.

There is also a problem with getting around the server because there's gonna be some point where you are running around looking for the drug npc but then run out of stamina and it takes longer to find him because he's moved away again (fk sake).

But I have noticed alot people constantly bringing coffee with them because they need to regen their stamina and have ended up carrying over 20 coffees so they can get round the server. That is something you definitely don't see in your everyday life.

Please consider this and and please don't put a -support just because my account says newbie. Cheers.

Optional additions:
-being able to sit down and rest for even faster regen
-
-

Edited again to fix template

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I know it is your first suggestion thread but you should still use the template found here:

https://www.perpheads.com/threads/template.1241/

I don't really see why anyone would run around the server looking for the drug Npc when there is a completely free alternetive called the Monorail.
If you don't like to wait a couple of minutes on the monorail you should instead try being a Gov-employee for a couple of hours and reach the 35k required to buy that first mini cooper.

I will tell you the same thing as the guy that made the suggestion about skateboards, you really gotta use the "Search" function before posting these suggestions.
See: https://www.perpheads.com/threads/resting-to-regain-stamina.5519/
The maximum amount of food and drinks you can carry on you is 15.

Deleted member 1837

@Alabin

I did and there wasn't any written under stamina regen so I went ahead and posted this. Also nonetheless 5 drinks less still isn't a major change on the realisticness scale..

Reaction score
You can maximum carry 15 edible items which means noone can carry 20 coffee cups, and they would probaly carry some food instead than just coffe as coffe has a decreasing effect on hunger. IRL you wouldnt be sprinting/running around either and the stamina regain is to balance the players so they won't sprint all over the place. Also coffee has been "nerfed" along with food so it slows you down upon use and has a cooldown to prevent spamuse. The rest i can think off Alabin has summed up and I hope you understand why I'll -Support this.

Deleted member 1837

Alright. Fair enough. I guess ideas like this always get -supported. Lock it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.