Stamina/Movement System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Do you think the Stamina System needs a rework? USE THE POLL

Currently I hate the stamina system, the dev team who I've spoken to on numerous occasions believe it's perfectly fine, but they don't even play the game, so why listen to their opinions on the matter, have your say right here.

Running from City Hall to the car garage leaves you completely exhausted, jumping a few times leaves you completely exhausted, the movement system when aiming is frankly terrible. Why does drinking coffee turn you into superman?

This morning my car was destroyed in subs, I had to run to the city to buy a wrench and run all the fucking way back, it took 10 minutes....

POLL

Reaction score
Personally I think the system is fine as it is. Realistically running from the city to the suburbs would mean you're out of breath. I'm pretty sure they are planning to make CH closer to City Garage in V5 meaning you can obtain your car easily when you join/respawn. Currently the system is fine as it is

Reaction score
Personally I think the system is fine as it is. Realistically running from the city to the suburbs would mean you're out of breath. I'm pretty sure they are planning to make CH closer to City Garage in V5 meaning you can obtain your car easily when you join/respawn. Currently the system is fine as it is
No, no they are not. Not sure where you're getting that mumbo jumbo from.

Reaction score
I feel like it doesnt need to be completely re-worked, but it needs to be tweaked. I hate doing the slighest thing and then my fat ass gets out of breath and I am sitting there drinking 5 coffees just to be able to jump.

The stamina system just needs to be changed instead of having everyone seem extremely overweight or atleast altered that you can level up your stamina more

Reaction score
My opinion is; let me be Usain Bolt for 100-300 meters but let me fucking jog for a lot longer... i dont want to jog for 500 meters and then hear a asthmatic retard breathe in my ears!

also IIRC Stephen said that it’s also dependent on the weather, as in if it’s hot you can’t sprint for as long as you would if it were to be cold. Why is that even a feature? We don’t even notice the difference on the map other than the occasional snow which everyone HATES due to the fps drops

Reaction score
Pls just make it so you’re breathless the moment you get to the city garage NPC, not only that it’s more convenient but it is also a small buff to something so tedious in its current state

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied

You can quite easily get around if you just use shift, you can get around for much longer if you utilize the drinks in the game (you can carry quite a few of them at the moment too). You're going to severely drain stamina if you sprint, but that's in place to avoid situations where people can run for way too long, destroying roleplay sits or gaining a huge advantage in offensive and defensive combat. I'm sure everyone believes that they want to run like Sonic in Perp, who wouldn't, but people are forgetting the severe flaws that come with altering a system like this, we're not going to spend time changing something that is already well-balanced enough to then receive complaints of it being too overpowered once we do, I'd prefer us to work on fixing other things that actually present issues for us.

One thing I do plan on looking into is jumping, at the moment it seems that jumping can severely deplete stamina (especially when jumping from things like props). This will be addressed in a future update.

Status
Not open for further replies.