Favourite pistol?

Pick your all-time favourite pistol you've used on PERP-Heads!

• Beretta M9

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Beretta M9 Suppressed

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • Glock 20

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • M1911

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • OTS-33

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Deagle

Votes: 12 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Glock 20 - For me, it's just a perfect all around gun. Sounds great, has a nice amount of ammo in each clip, and has a decent fire rate.

Reaction score
I might be the only one, but I love the OTs-33 Pernach. It looks great, with it's square and black look, and probably my favourite ironsights. Cheap, fully automatic, and completely fits my way of shooting.

Reaction score
When I'm a cop its got to be the glock, its accuracy and damage are great but the Suppressed berta is surely the best at the moment, I have taken on swat with that thing. Berta is superb

Reaction score
Deagle. I just think it's a really good weapon because you could survive a whole raid with just a simple deagle (@Kitty).

JRW

Reaction score
has to be the Beretta silenced, Got the highest kill rate for me, so accurate, but may i make a suggestion, (Dont hang me i know someone has recommended it)

Battlefield+Hardline-TEC-9.png

Deleted member 4084

Personally the Glock 20. (hopefully you make a USP 45). As it's got good aim, not bad recoil. And overall is a decent gun

Reaction score
Supressed Beretta M9. It is a really handy gun to keep on you at all times for example when you go to the drug dealer and mug or get mugged, it comes into use and if you do have to shoot it's quiet and accurate so it does the job good. It is not the most accurate weapon but it does a good job and if you're really bothered about the accuracy go to the shooting range.
One of the best guns I've used on PERP so far, well as a pistol anyway.

Reaction score
I don't normally get very far into shootouts because I often get 5fps and drop dead before I can even shoot anyone, but on the odd occasion I actually do manage to kill someone it's usually with the suppressed Beretta. It's an amazing pistol with practically no recoil and does good damage.

Reaction score
Looks like Deagle popped up a lot all of a sudden. This poll is taking it's shape nicely.