Feelin' confident...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: -=Bilbo 'Rekt' Swaggins=-

IN-GAME NAME: Ebbe Kvisthector

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42176529

AGE: 13 (DOB 16. Dec 2001, so almost 14) But in my opinion and from what i've heard from others, i am mature enought to handle the role.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
First of all, im just gonna state that im not going to write an @Oskar winning 3000 word enforcer application, since i've already made 3 so far stating the different reasons why i want to become an enforcer. If you wanna go through all my last ones then feel free to do so, im gonna link em' in the 'Do you have anything else to say'.

The reason why i want to become an enforcer, is because i've always wanted to help people. Whenever someone approaches me and asks me a question, whether its a LOOC question or an IG question i always try to do my best to help them.
Another reason is that, im good at taking action when its needed. Whether its small rules like 3.24, or major rules like 3.4, i always make a /report when i spot it.

I also think that i have some key qualities when it comes to dealing with this rank. Im calm and freindly, even when people start to get on my nerves(Keep in mind that im talking about admin-sits and not my IG personality). I always let people speak out, and tell their story, instead of just interrupting them and being a pain in the ass. Im also very good at solving problems. I talk with both sides and try to work out some form of a solution. But im also ready to take harsher punishment's in use, if its needed. I will come clean and say that i have my limits, and that there are certain things that can really push me over the edge. This includes stuff like: Racism, Homophobism, Sexism and so on... I think we should all be treated with respect, no matter how you look, sound, where you come from, how you were born, or if you like people of the same sex. But with that said, as stated above i can still keep my calm thru alot of things, and i wont just start yelling at people. When i first joined and minged around, staff members would come to me and tell me what i did wrong, and to not do that again. And now i wanna give that back to the new players.

Its been almost 2 years since i first joined this server. Ive stacked up over one month of playtime. Ive made alot of freinds, both in and out of the staff team. So i hope you guys trust me with dealing with this rank. I know that there are people in this community, who dont really like me. And i just want to say sorry to those people if i did something to hurt their feelings or piss them off. I dont like getting on the wrong side of people, and i just wanna be freinds with as many people as possible.

Its also been exactly 3 months since my last warning, and almost 10 months since my one and only ban. And i finaly thing that im 100% ready for this position.

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. [✓] Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. [✓] No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
  3. [✓] You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. [✓] You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. [✓] You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, i am on the TS server very often.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Enforcer applications:

-=Bilbo Swaggins=- - Enforcer app
-=Bilbo Swaggins=- Enforcer App
Bilbo's Third Enforcer Application

I really hope that you do decide to give me a chance to prove that i can handle this position. It would mean the world to me

Reaction score
I've never seen Bilbo break a rule. He has been a part of the community for a while now and I feel if he has the capability to enforce them.
However there are a few downfalls. Your activity in the help chat isvery slim and I don't see you helping a lot of people in OOC either.
I'm going to stick onto a +/-neutral.

Reaction score
I have never seen you in-game nor have I seen you in help chat, but I can see the effort you put into the application. So this will be a +/-support from me considering the two reasons above.​

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very active on the server but not in help chat often enough and teamspeak activity I have not seen you on it. I have not seen your rule and law knowledge but judging by the fact that you only have 1 ban I guess you know them but is it enough to enforce them?

You are not a supervisor but you did alert us of how stupid the police force was sometimes. My advice would be to go out and prove that you can enforce the rules and earn peoples trust.

Will be neutral has not seen enough to give my full verdict.

Good luck now go make another perp MLG video I liked the last one :)

Reaction score
You are always active on the server and have good knowledge of the rules. You are very friendly and kind. So what can I say.
You have a support from me.

Reaction score
Ebbe knows the rules, laws and all that shit you need to be an enforcer.
You have my support.
7bbd0550ab06144585f6a597da39a18c.jpg

Reaction score
Yes

Ebbe gave me ebola 5 times during 9/11

Alright back to a more 'serious' opinion. Bilbo is great with the rules! He knows the rules by heart, very friendly, very active, what more can I say? GIVE HIM THE RANK GOD DAMNIT!

Reaction score
Ebbe is a nice guy, he knows the rules to an extent where I think he could enforce them. He is friendly, calm most of the time and can be serious when he needs to be.
You have my support Ebbe Kvitsahdtokator (stupid name )

Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/lil-mini-boyle-junkie.9918/
I dont think that what you did there is mature even though what you stated. You could have just left him, so what he said something bad to the mods, you could have posted an AR. Many people insult the mods and get banned, but dont get harrassed for it.

Other then that, I know you are a good guy, very active, very nice, yet the maturity needs some work on.
Neutral for now.

Reaction score
Honestly, you're such a great member of the community who has a great knowledge of the rules, something I have witnessed in a few admin situations I did with you. You are active on the server and the team speak, and have a great personality. I would like to see you on the staff team, so it's a +support from me.

Good luck with your application :)

Reaction score
You have my full support as stated from Danny:
  • Honestly, you're such a great member of the community who has a great knowledge of the rules

To do to become an enforcer:
  • Act more serious within the forums.
  • Have a serious conduct and not "Banter".

Reaction score
You and I have had a fair few conflicts in the past. In recent times, I believe that you have changed being that you are beginning to act more maturely and sensibly on the server and on the forums. If you continue to improve the way you have been over the last couple of months, I have no doubts that you will be just as good an Enforcer as any other applicant.

You have my support (for now :woot:).

Reaction score
+ Support
- Has knowledge of the rules.
- Has knowledge of the laws.
- Is a fun person to talk with.
- Is a huge dick.
- I think he is great enforcer material.

Reaction score
Denied

The administration team do not feel you are ready for this position. In order to improve for your next application we suggest you do the following; demonstrate to the administration team that you have a solid knowledge of the rules and that you are able to consistently follow and uphold them.

Status
Not open for further replies.