-=Bilbo Swaggins=- - Enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ebbe Kvisthector

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:42176529

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:

BC I Wanna MLG 360 Noscope Rulebreaking Scrubs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) JK!xD

Ive always wanted to help make this server even better than it already is. I like helping people with their problems aswell as taking care of people who dont behave properly on the server. I usually see alot of people breaking rules all around the server, and all i can do is call an admin. Sometimes when i call for admin it takes quite a while for them to respond and i know that there are lots of other people with the same problem. I think i could actually help eliminate that problem cuz, there more admins = The more reports can be responded to.

I might seem like a complete dick IC, but thats not how i am OOC.

I think i know the rules good enough to enforce them and also help other people enforce them. And if u disagree i will gladly read thu' the rules again to make sure im doing my job properly. helping new players means alot to me. The first time i joined the server, i asked for help in the /help chat, and a guy actually got teleported to me and helped me out with all my questions. Therefor i do my best to help other new players and try to make their experience as good as posible.

Ive been banned from the server once, but my apology got accepted and i got unbanned(Tho i once got banned perma. Turns out i was banned by mistake and the ban was removed) and i will do my best to keep it like that. I have been banned on quite a few times on other servers(Back then i was a minge. ive changed) and i hate it so now im doing my best to avoid that happening again.

I will also try to solve as many reports as peacefully as i can. I have quite alot of experience with angry or disrespectfull admins(Not on Perpheads) so i will do as my as i can to solve stuff with a smile.

I am certain that i can help make this server even better than it already is:) but ofcourse in the end, its u guys decision

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS I also own a Cinema server so yeah, experienced with being a staff member.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. Im pretty active:)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well, lets put it this way: I know there is going to be people who will -Support this. And thats prob because they haven't seen the good side of me. But please, say what u want. I will more that gladly take any constructive criticisms to thought and become better.

And about the ban i recently recieved: I know what i did was wrong, and i was ready for any punishment that could have been layed on me. I made a commitment to never do it again and that commitment is something i wanna keep in "the back of my head" whenever im playing on the server. I know this ban might make you doubt whether or not i can deal with this situation, and trust me, i have been asking myself the same question over and over these past couple of days. But i believe in myself, and i know that i can prove to you guys that i am better than that. Ofc this does'nt justify what i did, and this isnt a try to make people forgive me. Also i read the rules an extra time after the whole thing

Link to apology: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-bilbo-swaggins.4953/

CONTACT INFORMATION: Steam: [EBBBC] -=Bilbo Swaggins=-

Last edited:
Reaction score
I remember you i kidnapped you from bazaar with two others then killed you at the lake because you would not forget about a past mugging.

You are a very good role player and you have not been in trouble at all come visit on the team speak and get to know everyone.

+Support if you say hello on TS

Reaction score
//NEUTRAL//

You're a great guy, the problem is that i've never seen you roleplay never try to enforce the rules. I've not seen you in help chat. My suggestion is to be more on TS and help chat and i will give you a support

Reaction score
+Support
Helped me with calling admins so i could talk to them!
On teamspeak.

Reaction score
Been playing with Ebbe for a while and he seems like a nice genuine guy who knows how to roleplay correctly and can decide a ban without picking sides.

big + support

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I have not seen u much ingame since i dont hang around with u i guess. The times rping with u i did have a blast and found u were pretty good at it aswell. I will + support u and will wish u goodluck with ur app.

Reaction score
@Bilbo since you got banned you do not meet the requirement for the: Got no bans in the last month. You being banned shows that you don't know the rules to an extent where you can enforce them (I actually made the same mistake when I was applying :s)(on phone)

Reaction score
-Support

I think you need to improve your rule knowledge considering what you got banned for is quite a big deal. I understand that you may have good Role Playing Skills, are active in the forums and in the OOC chat, but the ban is not something that should be ignored now that it is over. I would just like to add that I personally do not see much on Team Speak, however I may indeed be wrong in saying this.

Good Luck in your enforcer application...

Reaction score
Neutral.
My reason for this, basically your mentioning what everyone else says "I want to make the server better" & you also stated "It takes staff a long time to respond", basically this isn't a reason.

amr

Reaction score
I have actually seen you ingame fegget friend and also played with you on other servers (does schoolrp ring a bell?) He is very friendly and to see him as an enforcer would be nice so
+Support

Reaction score
After reading countless replies and attempting to note your behavior and attitude both in-game and on other PERPHeads owned content, I cannot support your promotion to Enforcer (Neutral) at this time

Although you have great roleplaying skills and appear as a friendly member of the community, your recent bans shoe that you are incapable to follow certain rules (no hypocritism intended). All I would suggest you do is manage to continue and gain more experience for a month or two without being banned, help out in ooc conversations and have yourself create ban requests against rule breakers to show your determination and reliability to withhold and enforce the rules. I hope this would do some good.

Thank you,
(On mobile so no fancy signature will be placed on this reply).

Status
Not open for further replies.