Frosty's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-Game name: David Penderson
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15534037

What are you applying for?: I am applying for Enforcer.

Why should you become an Enforcer?: Well, I am trying my luck here trying to become an Enforcer, I've played Perpheads for a long time now, I've had some experiences, and I would like to help the community out by becoming an Enforcer. I enjoy showing showing people around, teaching them how to play, and making people have a much better time in Perpheads. I follow the rules, report who failrps, and generally break the rules and ruin people's experience of roleplaying.

Have you gotten responsibility in other servers?: I am one of the admin leaders on a server called Plexrp, will not share much details, and people think I'm a great admin, kind and fair.

Do you have anything else to say?: Well, not much, apart from sometimes I can be rusty with the rules at sometimes since I haven't played in a long time, and they have changed quite a lot, but I will get working on remembering those rules!

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Steam: Frosty

Thank you for reading my application.

Gix

Reaction score
You got demoted earlier for adminabuse, later you reaplied and got denied cause of too many bans on record. If I were the one to call this decision it would be a no-go. I'm sorry, but your bans as well as your history as a former admin is just too much.

Reaction score
You also NLR rdmed me after you pulled a gun on me and I went away came back and killed you. You then came back after I finished you off and rdmed me. I don't think you would be good as an enforcer..

Reaction score
I will give this a -support because you seem to be fooling around way to much and you have bans on record. You have also been demoted for admin abuse which won't help you here in this application. You think its funny to confuse people when they ask for help and I've witnessed you ''trolling'' in the help chat which is absoulutly not acceptable.
You should be a good example, not a bad example by being mean to people and flaming endlessly. I'm just being perfectly honest on my opinion here.
I don't think you're qualified to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
You're most likely here because you want to apply for a position on our administrator team.
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.
  1. You need to have at least 2 days of playing time in-game.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
These are the requirements, I have successfully reached them.

Reaction score
CaptainHerbert;n3529 said:
You also NLR rdmed me after you pulled a gun on me and I went away came back and killed you. You then came back after I finished you off and rdmed me. I don't think you would be good as an enforcer..

Like I said, I got revived, a girl called a medic. I even have proof. I don't think you even bothered to call an admin to check the logs, you are just crying about it, and doing nothing about it.

Reaction score
I have been playing a bit with you lately and i love your RPing and how you respond to questions etc. Definently a +support from my side i would love to have you on the team :D

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte;n3669 said:
i never have seen you ingame ( in forums i see you very times) +-neutral

I haven't played in a while, but I will start playing more, hope I see you in game!

Reaction score
You meet all the criteria, and yes you may have bans on record, but we all mess up from time to time, that was in the past and can never be changed and what matters here is your performance in the future.
I know you where placed in the position of admin before, and complaints where made but I personally never saw you abuse.
Your also applying for Enforcer, this will give people the chance to judge you again and see if you a worth of once again becoming an admin.
It's a +Support from me
Good luck :)

Reaction score
Frosty;n3565 said:
You're most likely here because you want to apply for a position on our administrator team.
To be able to become one of us, you need to meet the following requirements.

1. You need to have at least 2 days of playing time in-game.
  2. No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
  3. No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)

These are the requirements, I have successfully reached them.

These are not the only requirements. It's also how you act and how you communicate with players. You mostly joke around and I don't think thats a very good quality.
When the help chat was newly out you thought it was funny to troll and give false information.
Trolling and being kind of annoying to people is not a good quality in an enforcer.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because of a demonstration of an inability to properly follow the server rules, as can be seen by a recent ban.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 4 weeks from the date of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.