first time playing

how was it like the first time joining the server for you guys
For me after completing tutorial, i drove people around who didnt have a car and then i shot someone on self defence with a pistol i got handcuffed then i disconnected bc i got bored and after that i got banned for a day

Luckily I played perp since 2009 /2010 or so? So when I joined here in 2016 I had a good understanding. I cop main'd because of the great money with low risk, promoted quickly and everyone hated me being a cop @Aquaa

When I first started the server it was very hard to make money, as you would constantly get raided by a group of players who were in a big zerg org and friends with staff.

As time passed most of them got banned and demoted for cheating and metagaming, so it should be way easier to get started and buy a sports car.

Ran around Hicktown with @ENAD and @ssssij
Fished and grew some weed. Minge grabbed Dom Ghandis AS50 from business gas station, stored it in my mini cooper and drove off. 20 minutes later a nefarious black man called "Alfa Ross" appears at my slums 1 base saying that if I don't return the AS50 I will be on the list. Didn't return the AS50 and got molotoved and bombed.

We found a ghost salmon as well that we walked with fists the whole way to Fredy's bakery from Hicktown thinking we'd found some infinite money glitch but we just wasted half an hour.

Then @Max joined and it all went downhill from there. :penguin:
it was an m82 idiot...

Ltapped when ppl kidnapped and mugged me in forest. Got raided alot, which was frustrating at the very beginning.

Asked a guy for a ride in his mini, he took me to cornfield road tried mugging me literally right at the start of it, I pulled the usual new player stall slumped him with my walther whilst he made an f6, took his scar stripped it, ran to subs storage, admin makes me give it back. Then met up with friends, did A lot of metagaming, got caught got banned for a month so we all stopped playing.

Came back to perp with a different friend group metagamed mugged people, camped drug dealer, door camped, more mugging, got warned for excessive mugging and accused of targeting, very soon after I Break my friend out of jail, some new player was there so we freed him too, gave him a gun, he mass rdms I pick up guns then 2 weeks later he try’s to dispute the ban and used false names and lie to staff, they look into the mass rdm request my demos, ban me and one of my friends for a year.

Enter present day

I joined on a laptop that made me unable to move my mouse and run at the same time, using a trackpad, with 15 fps in an empty corner of the map and thought I could elaborately talk my way out of every single 3.4 warning.

My first few minutes on the server someone told me to go under the highway to find a gun they dropped, They then tried to mug me, I read in the rules about /mes so I typed /me disarms and started punching him.

how was it like the first time joining the server for you guys
it was chrismas fr i had some real fun soo i decided to stick into the server i grinded 4 days and bought a bmw and then i met bobby sean he dosent play no more but he was a funny guy

Back