First time you joined perp

Reaction score
Gametracker lost track of mine as I changed name, but I joined in late 2015, Somewhere in december almost christmas.

Reaction score
First time I ever came on was to fuck around. Never played a Roleplay gamemode before.

Someone called Boden invited me from a JailBreak server called LifePunch with @MrAaron and we tried getting bats to act out being mad men who just fight everyone we see.

Reaction score
My friend and I joined in Oct 2014, I first asked Bolli what to do/how to start. Then we started attacking people as firefighters with fire extinguishers and got banned by Moron. It seemed like the right thing to do since we left ZARP around this time.

Reaction score
I set my name to "Mallard Duck" and it got changed, then I followed my mate who showed me perp who was growing next to the subs off-ramp and memed about.

Reactions: JRW

A1L

Reaction score
Around August of 2016, started playing with @Josef around that time in 2016. I messed around since I used to fuck around, then I took the server seriously.

fb31186dcba81cff1f18430e923c4872.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I actually got banned first time I came on the server btw, cause apparently I disconnected in an Admin sit(which I didn't, I disconnected after I died as I didn't know it wasn't allowed). After running from gunpoint it was a "great" first impression lol

Reaction score
first time i joined it was fun, there was shit ton of israelis, but you could make racist jokes, now everyone is a sensitive pussy like what the fuck lmao

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I joined late 2013/early 2014 where you still had those nostalgic clothes, I remember messing around in a yellow beetle with my friends. I remember we also grew meth that day on farm and it exploded, a huge fire existed and the entire forest/farm area was on fire.