Flostage

Reaction score

Hey everyone.

Lately i've been roleplaying with a flostage. I found out that a lot of people dont know what a flostage is so i thought it needed some explaining.

Here we go

The flostage was discovered in the year 1204 by a man named Jean-Prior la flostagze
He found the bird when he was investigating the trees in his giant backyard. The first encounter with the flostage was in south france, close to andorra.

455796aef358491ea90ec47c97c2174a.png

it is possible to have a flostage at your home. You can keep it as a pet easily. Keep in mind that a flostage does not eat meat, so you have to feed him other bird food.
Flostages live about 10 years which is pretty long for a bird, thats why a lot of people keep it as their pet.

93758abeb176220e1dcba052575e543e.jpg

Here is a picture of a flostage. As you can see the flostage has a yellow belly, and uses his wonderfull blue wings to fly. On a year base over 100.000 of these cute birds get killed for their feathers and their meat. (tastes like chicken)

KFC_Bloggers_36.jpg

I hope no one ever asks me again what a flostage is. Thanks for wasting your time on this

(information source: wikipedia)

@MrAaron
@John Daymon
@TobyMoney

Reaction score
I'm gonna kill your flostage IG and turn it into McCluckerboat's "fried chicken"
if i ever make a fast-food restaurant i'm calling it McCluckerboat.