Floyd Mayweather vs Connor Mccregor fight live on perpheads

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way, that the staff members could maybe stream the fight live on the tv, in perpheads. I think it could be a really cool event and could be interesting. This may not be possible but i think their could be something that can allow you to do this. Just a suggestion give me some feedback on how you feel about it. Probably impossible but i don't know.

Reaction score
I'd LOVE THIS!! I'd be so good if people set up betting stands so you could bet on who you think wins.

that being said, this could only really happen if it was streamed from youtube which is wont be.

Reaction score
It would be awesome if this could happen in PERP...... maybe another minor suggestion, if you can get it working, you can bet your in-game money on fighters. So not only is it a cool event to watch, but you could also bet on it instead of wasting real money on bets.

Reaction score
@Youseff livestreamed the EU Soccer Championship (I think, don't remember exactly) once at the city hall with an admin tv, it didnt last long though due do a copyright strike. I think the same would happen with this fight unless there is an official YouTube stream of it then yeah, I'd see this working.

Reaction score
Connor McCregor is a time traveler and if you deny it you're a simple minded human being. He will win as he already knows all of Mayweather's moves due to fighting him in multiple different timelines.