flugs IV

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: flugs
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:91646864
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I'll be receptive to jokes, it makes sense, but I'd rather people were to take this application seriously in their response to it.

In regards to my previous resignations, I was formerly prone to jumping the gun and under thinking my decisions when placed in new situations. I first left in October of 2020 to revise for my mock exams (which proved important due to covid), however, I realised that I did not need to completely desert my position and returned as an Administrator shortly after. I then resigned again in February to revise for (and do very well in) my actual GCSE exams, as well as other reasons I thought justified it further. I then returned after completing these exams, only to leave 3 short months later to focus on my real career and such. I realise that this flaky history does not reflect well on me, but I can assure everyone reading that should I be accepted back into this team; I would, having experienced this previous regret, not be so quick to leave my position and would remain dedicated to this post despite any circumstances that could change. I understand this may not hold much merit given my history, but I ask for your invaluable trust just this one last time. It felt important to get this part out of the way before I continued.

To further address my horrific behaviour after resigning from Moderator. I was becoming carried away due to childish reasons and in spite of the fact that I was no longer staff, deciding I held myself above the rules and other players. This was not like me to do, and I still struggle to understand what possessed me to act as I did. That being said, I have taken responsibility for these actions and attempted to rectify my mistakes through my commitment and devotion since my most recent ban. My behaviour was not due to misunderstanding of the rules, it was out of my own selfish and egocentric attitude. Whilst this is definitely worse, I can assure anyone reading that my knowledge of the rules is as sharp as ever.

Since properly returning to the community around a month and a half ago, I have attempted to once again establish myself as someone who can be helpful, abide by the rules, and be trusted to enforce them. I frequently communicate with newer/less experienced players via help chat and OOC to ensure all of their queries are sufficiently answered. I also try and directly assist them where I can after encountering them in roleplay. Not only this, but I have tried to engage a lot more in passive roleplay and interact with the wider community in a whole. I think that I have once again proven my intentions, and have taken strides to rectify my previous awful behaviour. Whether this is accepted or not, I shall continue to assist where I can - I love doing it!

I consider myself to be an incredibly well established member of this community, and although I have recently become rather controversial through complete fault of my own, all I have done is try to smooth this reputation out. In doing so, I have been able to earn back my Honorary title; this huge personal achievement hopefully goes to reflect my recent behaviour and improved attitude. I would also like to add that I have held a rather demanding IRL job for over nearly 7 months now, and remained incredibly motivated towards it. This very practical job as a Recreation Assistant (Lifeguard) has given me a large amount of life experience which I now manifest in my characteristics and qualities.

In the year of my prime as a staff member, I earnt myself two of the community awards; Best Administrator and Staff of the Year. I worked incredibly hard for these awards and they reflect my performance that year. I inhibit a vast number of qualities that I can apply to my role as a staff member, some of which I will list below:
  • Judgement & Discretion - My ability to make fair and well-considered judgements is a large quality of mine. I can execute my discretion fairly to formulate the best and most well-rounded verdicts for any situation given, I can also do this under any time or pressure constraint.
  • Experience - I have heaps of experience that I can apply to my role. This experience allows me to handle situations more efficiently and come to the best outcomes.
  • Bias - I am incredibly unbiased and will treat every situation with the utmost professionalism and neutrality.
  • Maturity - When required of me, I can execute a high level of maturity and professionally conduct myself so as to maintain high standards.
  • Teamwork - I can work effectively in a team, providing my own thoughts and opinions whilst being receptive to those of others.
  • Humility - I know full-well that I am in no way perfect. I am willing to learn from my mistakes and admit wrongdoing in cases where such is present, and learn from the experience as a whole.
  • Confidence - I have a high level of confidence when interacting with other players and delivering my decisions, regardless of whether the recipient like this or not. I also have no problem addressing a large or difficult audience of players.
  • Motivation - When placed in a position, I utilise a large amount of dedication and motivation and actively cater to my duties irrespective of other commitments or desires.

Whilst I am flawed, I think my strongest qualities outweigh these weaknesses and that I have shown this on numerous occasions. It’s been over a month since my last punishment now, coming up on two, and I honestly feel that I have sufficiently displayed a positive change from my previous behaviour and I truly think that the server would benefit from having me back as a staff member. I can apply the qualities listed above in my duties as a staff member, and doing so has proven to make me a very valuable asset to the team in the past.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Here are some of the recommendations I have received over the years. These posts and the replies they received reflect the performance I displayed in my previous time as a staff member, and player:

https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs.48591/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-flugs.44653/
https://perpheads.com/threads/player-recommendation-flugs.41719/
https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs.45747/
https://perpheads.com/threads/testa-flugs.41749/
https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs.46508/
https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs-recommendation.41936/
https://perpheads.com/threads/recommendation-for-flugs.42766/
https://perpheads.com/threads/flugs-appreciation-thread.43136/
https://perpheads.com/threads/testa-flugs.41723/
https://perpheads.com/threads/illuminathan-and-justin-m.27244/

I am more than happy to wait longer if seen fit, though I think it has been an appropriate amount of time in which I have shown consistently good behaviour and improvement in my attitude to be trusted in this rank once again. Again, all I ask is one last chance as a staff member. If you have any thoughts or feedback, please feel free to leave them below!

REQUIREMENTS: I comfortably meet all requirements to apply for this position.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As someone who helped Flugs with his initial application and tenure as staff, I feel like I'm more than qualified to speak on this matter.

Flugs, throughout his time with PERPHeads, has been nothing but a truly invaluable asset (other than the couple of months we don't speak about) and while in positions of power has been consistently dedicated, motivated towards his role even in times of doubt, and fair in his judgement. Flugs is incredibly hard-working with a level of judgement that is incredibly difficult to question, and undoubtedly one of the most valuable staff members the community has seen in recent times.

Even with this level of quality being a consistent theme throughout his time as staff, his consistent strive for improvement led to it somehow increasing even further as he progressed through the ranks, with a much greater sense of maturity than what was present in his initial entry to the staff team and a real air of authority that was somewhat lacked in the early days, even if this was more than made up for by his other superb qualities.

It would take a complete fool to deny this application and I have no doubts that Flugs once again will be an excellent contributor to the staff team.

Best of luck.

Reaction score
I'm not one for writing long shtuff so
Class admin once
will be a class admin again.
That's the Nate Hoes guarantee ;)

Reaction score
i personally think flugs would be a good addition as whenever i have ran into him he seems like a nice genuine guy, and has always offered too help with anything in game and anything out off the game, in my few days being back on perp before i got banned again he was proving in ooc and help that he was ready too join back, i can not say anything bad about him so its a massive support for me.
Good luck!

Reaction score
I don’t normally comment on these however I feel somewhat inclined to at this point.

Flugs contribution to the community previously as a staff member went far above the majority of moderators ever to join PERP. Flugs came in completely out of the blue, only more social players got to know him prior to becoming staff, yet he delivered above and beyond what was expected from staff at the time, especially with how small the staff team was back then.

Flugs had it in him to see a warning dispute from a warning he gave me personally and accepted it, and even issued a lengthy apology for the mistake publically, even though I didn’t ask for nor see a need for an apology. This demonstrates that flugs is capable of claiming responsibility for his own mistakes, a massive quality that all staff ever should have had, however a quality so few exhibit.

However,

Flugs also demonstrated some toxic behaviours during his time when he was no longer staff. The question is, is it fair to hold him accountable for that? Of course. To those affected by those actions, flugs might have a lot to prove to them if they have their doubts. ALTHOUGH, bear in mind, Flugs did apologise on all occasions. To my knowledge he has made amends with everyone he negatively impacted, so in my opinion, i have no reason to doubt flugs for these actions. Plus, anyone around prior to June 2020 knew that I myself was incredibly toxic and mingy at times, and look at me now! (Inb4 this ages poorly).

Tl;dr: I genuinely believe flugs will make a brilliant enforcer as he did before and fully support this application however know people have a right to be sceptical.

Best of luck mate.

Reaction score
All my interactions with Flugs have been very nice and helpful, I don't really know how you performed before as a staff member, but I think you could be a good addition to it now!

Reaction score
I haven't seen him in his prime (where he also became Administrator), however, I have seen him in his "toxic phase".

With that in mind, the 180° turn he has made after his last ban is something I honestly have never seen before. During this, I have got to know and understand him much better. Not only that, he had shown his true self with that turn in behaviour, to me, he has shown that he is an extremely responsible, mature, friendly, empathetic, professional individual that deserves this position the most.
The amount of enthusiasm this man brings is absolutely astonishing, and people have been able to attest he brought that into the staff team in his previous time as staff member. It would be no surprise to me if I were to see him at the top of the staff team this year.

Obviously, I understand the doubts that come with deciding to make him Enforcer again, however, in that case, you should've seen his activities both on the forums and in-game. I seriously believe that this behaviour is there to stay and his phase last year was going to be the last one.

Reaction score
As someone who helped Flugs with his initial application and tenure as staff, I feel like I'm more than qualified to speak on this matter.

Flugs, throughout his time with PERPHeads, has been nothing but a truly invaluable asset (other than the couple of months we don't speak about) and while in positions of power has been consistently dedicated, motivated towards his role even in times of doubt, and fair in his judgement. Flugs is incredibly hard-working with a level of judgement that is incredibly difficult to question, and undoubtedly one of the most valuable staff members the community has seen in recent times.

Even with this level of quality being a consistent theme throughout his time as staff, his consistent strive for improvement led to it somehow increasing even further as he progressed through the ranks, with a much greater sense of maturity than what was present in his initial entry to the staff team and a real air of authority that was somewhat lacked in the early days, even if this was more than made up for by his other superb qualities.

It would take a complete fool to deny this application and I have no doubts that Flugs once again will be an excellent contributor to the staff team.

Best of luck.
Greatly appreciate your support and your constant aid mate, cheers for all the help you gave me back in the day.

I'm not one for writing long shtuff so
Class admin once
will be a class admin again.
That's the Nate Hoes guarantee ;)
Irish seal of approval confirmed

i personally think flugs would be a good addition as whenever i have ran into him he seems like a nice genuine guy, and has always offered too help with anything in game and anything out off the game, in my few days being back on perp before i got banned again he was proving in ooc and help that he was ready too join back, i can not say anything bad about him so its a massive support for me.
Good luck!
Appreciate it mate!

I don’t normally comment on these however I feel somewhat inclined to at this point.

Flugs contribution to the community previously as a staff member went far above the majority of moderators ever to join PERP. Flugs came in completely out of the blue, only more social players got to know him prior to becoming staff, yet he delivered above and beyond what was expected from staff at the time, especially with how small the staff team was back then.

Flugs had it in him to see a warning dispute from a warning he gave me personally and accepted it, and even issued a lengthy apology for the mistake publically, even though I didn’t ask for nor see a need for an apology. This demonstrates that flugs is capable of claiming responsibility for his own mistakes, a massive quality that all staff ever should have had, however a quality so few exhibit.

However,

Flugs also demonstrated some toxic behaviours during his time when he was no longer staff. The question is, is it fair to hold him accountable for that? Of course. To those affected by those actions, flugs might have a lot to prove to them if they have their doubts. ALTHOUGH, bear in mind, Flugs did apologise on all occasions. To my knowledge he has made amends with everyone he negatively impacted, so in my opinion, i have no reason to doubt flugs for these actions. Plus, anyone around prior to June 2020 knew that I myself was incredibly toxic and mingy at times, and look at me now! (Inb4 this ages poorly).

Tl;dr: I genuinely believe flugs will make a brilliant enforcer as he did before and fully support this application however know people have a right to be sceptical.

Best of luck mate.
Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate the words of support. Always a pleasure.

All my interactions with Flugs have been very nice and helpful, I don't really know how you performed before as a staff member, but I think you could be a good addition to it now!
Thank you Koji, appreciate it mate!

I haven't seen him in his prime (where he also became Administrator), however, I have seen him in his "toxic phase".

With that in mind, the 180° turn he has made after his last ban is something I honestly have never seen before. During this, I have got to know and understand him much better. Not only that, he had shown his true self with that turn in behaviour, to me, he has shown that he is an extremely responsible, mature, friendly, empathetic, professional individual that deserves this position the most.
The amount of enthusiasm this man brings is absolutely astonishing, and people have been able to attest he brought that into the staff team in his previous time as staff member. It would be no surprise to me if I were to see him at the top of the staff team this year.

Obviously, I understand the doubts that come with deciding to make him Enforcer again, however, in that case, you should've seen his activities both on the forums and in-game. I seriously believe that this behaviour is there to stay and his phase last year was going to be the last one.
Thank you my love!! On a serious note, really appreciate it mate. Really hope to work with you in the staff team in the near future!

Reaction score
I think this is a no-brainer tbh. Flugs has shown an unparalleled loyalty and commitment to PERP throughout both his commendable tenure as staff, where he continued to go above and beyond in enforcing the rules as well as helping those in the community most in need, but also these past few months when he hasn't been staff. I know he's had slip-ups but you have to remember we are all human and make mistakes it takes a much bigger person to admit their mistakes and show clear improvement which Flugs clearly has done, some Logan Paul type beat.

Reaction score
First time commenting on an enforcer app in like 5 years, but hey ho. As the person who rooted the most for you in the meeting we accepted you the first time, and worked with you a lot, I know that you can be extremely mature, efficient and professional. There is no doubt that you posses all of the key skills (and many more) needed to be a staff member. You did excellent. There is no doubt you would make a useful asset to the staff team.

With that said, I must say I was genuinely disappointed when you by the flick of a button, suddenly seemed to have no respect what so ever for the rules, or the people around you, you seemed to change completely. I think that might be my biggest concern, that this might happen again, I really hope it doesn't.

Best of luck!

Also I told you to stop writing bibles.

Reaction score
With that said, I must say I was genuinely disappointed when you by the flick of a button, suddenly seemed to have no respect what so ever for the rules, or the people around you, you seemed to change completely. I think that might be my biggest concern, that this might happen again, I really hope it doesn't.
I really appreciate what you’ve said here, it means a great deal, especially coming from you. I just want to focus on what I’ve quoted, I realise that this is probably everyone’s greatest concern; all I can offer is my utmost assurance that my behaviour will not decline as it once did. It was a lapse in my maturity, integrity and overall mental state and it is something I am completely ashamed of, and will never allow to happen again. This may sound like nothing coming from me, but I just ask to be trusted one last time so that I can prove this first hand.

Thank you again for your comment. Also, you’ll never stop the bibles!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Flugs is an open kind of guy and his communication before and after receiving a staff role didn’t change drastically like the other nerds. If you have problems or inquiries you’d message flugs and get your responses quickly and he’d direct you from start to finish.

He mashed work, what else can you say? Young staff member and one of the youngest that came around and he did a better job before than most staff do now.

Reaction score
I think this is a no-brainer tbh. Flugs has shown an unparalleled loyalty and commitment to PERP throughout both his commendable tenure as staff, where he continued to go above and beyond in enforcing the rules as well as helping those in the community most in need, but also these past few months when he hasn't been staff. I know he's had slip-ups but you have to remember we are all human and make mistakes it takes a much bigger person to admit their mistakes and show clear improvement which Flugs clearly has done, some Logan Paul type beat.
Massively appreciate this, cheers Carlos!

He a great guy, I upvote this @flugs
happy now?!
perfect

Flugs is an open kind of guy and his communication before and after receiving a staff role didn’t change drastically like the other nerds. If you have problems or inquiries you’d message flugs and get your responses quickly and he’d direct you from start to finish.

He mashed work, what else can you say? Young staff member and one of the youngest that came around and he did a better job before than most staff do now.
I’m glad you feel I didn’t compromise my core values and principals in my time as staff, appreciate this message a lot mate.

Reaction score
Flugs is a surprisingly mature individual for his age, especially for a staff member, being one of the youngest to reach Administration. Not only is he level-headed, he is a very understanding and easy-going individual that truly understands what moderating is about.
I've always felt that I can approach flugs and ask him just about anything that I had a problem with, and he'd be there to assist in any way that he could.

Flugs good.

Hopefully they'll let you step down from user to enforcer again. ;)

Reaction score
Flugs is one of the kindest and most helpful people playing perp at the moment. He is selfless and dedicated and im sure he will help anyone and everyone who needs it. +1 to this application, good luck.