Follow Me On Soundcloud

Reaction score
As a college course I began to make music, I am brand new so cut me some slack as well. I have made a soundcloud if any of you are interested to give it a listen please do. I'm interested into EDM and Electronic music that is the majority of music I will be creating.

{FEEL FREE TO LISTEN}
Your feedback is always appreciated.
https://soundcloud.com/grayzrip

Reaction score
c6fd4af2d36c9e04bb3309efe4b3c318.png

Deleted member 4141

Personally, i feel as though the talking in between the verses is extended too much. You can't really appreciate the beat because of it.

Another thing which you should take in consideration is using a voice which has variations of tones for the chorus/verses and backup sound as it can get confusing whether the vocalist has moved onto a verse or is still doing backup sounds. Also i feel as though in some parts of the song, the voice and beat don't go that well together it might be the lack of change in tone of the vocalist, but yeah.

(We're talking about the thicky song, right? Yeah?)

Though for someone who has begun to do so, it doesn't sound bad but those two points i think you should take in consideration. Also @Xquality has made music ( no vocals ) so i guess you can discuss with him about how to do some of the shit?? Goodluck with music production, oi oi