Forgot Password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:

Main Idea: Forgot Password Option on PLPD online.

Full description of the idea:
Well, today I forgot my password on the PLPD online thing. I only logged in once, and that was at the day it was added, and I changed the password. Now I forgot the password I put because of how silly I can be :(. So, I thought "Why didn't they add a forgot password option?" I don't know how much effort it would take to add it but it sure will be useful. Instead of constantly PM'ing Jordan you can just answer one of those "secret questions" and get an email stating what your password is. An example of those questions would be: "What's your favorite number?" And then you answer it I guess. In order to avoid other people who already know you very well and know the answers for questions like "What's your dream job?" Or "What's your pets name?" you should add a total of 3 questions. If all were answered successfully then he receives an email with his password in it. Very easy process.

Why should it be added?:
So that people like me don't need to PM Jordan everytime they forget their password and avoid all the stress.
Pros: [list of all good aspects]
  • Easy way to get your password back
  • No need to contact @Jordan every now and then.
Cons: [list of all bad aspects]
  • Forgetting all 3 questions. That's when you got no options.
  • Couldn't think of any, if there are then state them down and I'll add them here.

*Other additions: Suggest them.

Reaction score
Probably best putting this into the plpd subsection into the plpd online ideas/bug thread.

Reaction score
Denied

• Post ideas without having a discussion first to work out details you may have over looked or gain other feedback. These will be denied regardless of how good they might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.