PerpHeads HACKED???!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Such a shame some people clearly incompetent at participating in this community have to try and ruin it for so many others...

Good job everyone involved! :D
Sometimes its just personal, not meant to harm a lot of people but a specific one.
Sadly no one can do a lot on that when it happens as it catches a lot of people unprepared.

Reaction score
low effort meme coming trough (thanks @cameraman for holding the camera still at the beginning making the text weird)
Glad it was resolved quickly. It's kind of scary that @Fredy was able to find my old and cringy password of my old E-Mail I gladly no longer use. If you want to know if you've been pwned check on the link that Stephen provided in the OP, I'd suggest doing this with all your E-Mails. Two-Step is also useful and it's pretty easy to set up with Google Authenticator, have a look at it.

Reaction score
Just want to reinforce the whole 'don't use the same password'. I learnt this lesson very quickly as once my forum account was compromised, my sourcebans was very quickly compromised after... Sorry for that lmao.

In all seriousness though, it is important to use different passwords :)

Reaction score
d7c83bb85e.png

In loving memory of the rating we really needed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Reaction score
They got my account, sent some rude things to a member and made some posts.

But after all, this is exactly what he wants. Attention
We are all giving him the attention he wants.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I would like some Compensation please... :kappa:

On behalf of the welsh embassy i would like to thank @Jordan and the rest of the justice league for their services .... and Moron:
aquamans-worst-enemy.jpg

:wales: :beef: :moron:

In all seriousness good job lads ... my PH premium password didnt get leaked ;)

BUT WHO WILL STOP THEM!

Status
Not open for further replies.