Server Suggestion Free heals for police

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Free heals for police
Suggestion Description: Police should be able to receive healing at the hospital NPC for free. This allows police to leave a scene where an EMS is busy reviving people and respond to other calls in the meantime. This would also include crippled legs.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL
- Police would realistically have medical expenses covered by PD

What negatives could this have?:
- Dev time
- Relatively unimpactful (Costs are already low)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Police having to wait for EMS to revive everyone during a situation before being able to respond anywhere else.

Reaction score
I believe this is already a thing for Government officials, as it is a thing for when reviving individuals using the hospital when as a government employee, if it isn't however, then yes I would agree that this should be a thing and that you shouldn't have to pay for it using your own cash.

Reaction score
I was under the impression getting treated at hospital by the NPC as a government employee is already free

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Free heals for police
Suggestion Description: Police should be able to receive healing at the hospital NPC for free. This allows police to leave a scene where an EMS is busy reviving people and respond to other calls in the meantime. This would also include crippled legs.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL
- Police would realistically have medical expenses covered by PD

What negatives could this have?:
- Dev time
- Relatively unimpactful (Costs are already low)

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Police having to wait for EMS to revive everyone during a situation before being able to respond anywhere else.
this would be very helpful iwl but yea as it was said above this it is only about i call out or a few minutes work to pay for it

Reaction score
I feel like it doesn't really make too much difference whether or not cops pay to use this NPC to heal themselves or not. Medics do the same thing with their medkits for free.