Frosty's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: David Penderson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:15534037

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Helper.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER?: Well, I am trying my luck here trying to become a helper, as I have been demoted from being an admin. I've played Perpheads for a long time now, I've had some experiences, and I would like to help the community out by becoming a helper. I enjoy showing showing people around, teaching them how to play, and making people have a much better time/experience in Perpheads. Sometimes I may joke about, but I make sure that I don't ruin anyone's roleplaying experience in the server.

HAVE YOU HAD ANY RESPONSIBILITY ON ANY OTHER SERVER?: Yes, I've been admin in CS:S (Counter Strike: Source) and a few Garry's mod servers.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I would like to say, thank you for reading my helper application.

CONTACT INFORMATION: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CGSS/

Reaction score
I know that you know the gamemode very well. I think you can become a good helper. BUT, on the other side I know that you sometimes like trolling. That doesn't change the fact that you're a good roleplayer that's why I'm giving you a neutral vote. If you promise me to always help the ones who seek for it, I will change my vote to +support.

Reaction score
I would like to point out, trolling is basically cyber-bullying, I do not bully in any kind of way, I am not that type of person.

Reaction score
Still a +Support, but that's only because you can one shot with a bat :p . But seriously, I think you would make a good helper

Reaction score
Frosty if you want to get promoted I want to see some commitment from you on the server and stop messing around.
I can''t say you stand out as a person who helps people but rather someone that seems to have fun making jokes instead of giving out valuable information for the new players...
I will remain neutral and if you show me that you're worth itI might consider giving you a +support but if you keep messing around I will give you a -support.

Deleted member 27

I like you text, and i think you have a good RP.
But, i dont see you much times in the server.

But, you got my support for "helper" !;)

Reaction score
isakrafn;n4488 said:
Frosty if you want to get promoted I want to see some commitment from you on the server and stop messing around.
I can''t say you stand out as a person who helps people but rather someone that seems to have fun making jokes instead of giving out valuable information for the new players...
I will remain neutral and if you show me that you're worth itI might consider giving you a +support but if you keep messing around I will give you a -support.

I don't mess about in the server, I would notice if I was messing about, and I wouldn't apply for helper. If you payed any attention to my roleplaying, and the other people who say I'm a decent roleplayer, then I think you would change your mind. I do admit, there may be that occasion I joke about. I've been helping out people, but I don't think you ever notice.

ind

Reaction score
Neutral, however I think you're a nice person and can be "helpful" sometimes, but you don't seem to stand out to me when others need help and sometimes you aren't serious with things.

Reaction score
Im going to neutral this until i see you put more effort into your RP on the server, I don't really see you emersing with the players of the server and i often see you being rude to people while playing.

Reaction score
Alex_:D;n4974 said:
Im going to neutral this until i see you put more effort into your RP on the server, I don't really see you emersing with the players of the server and i often see you being rude to people while playing.

Ok appreciate your opinion.

Reaction score
This application has been denied. This decision has been made because of a demonstration of an inability to properly follow the server rules, as can be seen by a recent ban.

A future application from this user may be considered, but only if it is made after a sufficient period of time, with a minimum of 4 weeks from the date of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.