Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: GamingPeach

ROLEPLAY NAME:
David Peach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been part of Perpheads for nearly a decade (about 9 years) which is a massive portion of my life and truth be told Perpheads has seriously got me through some tough times but Perpheads has also helped me grow from that 14 year old in high school to a young adult with a career I never thought I would have. So many have come before me, some are still here and some have moved to a new adventure but I want to join that long list of individuals who have shaped perpheads for the better... I do believe I have played a role in the Perpheads community from my time in the big crime organisation to my time in PLPD Command and more recently I have been given the opportunity to help new players more than I ever could before but I see myself now wanting to help some of the more experienced players when they are faced with an individual breaking the server rules and unfortunately, I am extremely limited when it comes to helping in these scenarios but hopefully, this application will change that.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My application is rather short compared to others but the majority of people likely know me in the Perpheads community and already have a view of me as a person

The above gives a true insight into my reasoning for applying for enforcer whether you believe I will make a good enforcer or not I welcome your feedback on this topic below

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Reaction score
If I had to have anyone do my sits I'd like it to be Peach, always sound reasoning and definitely someone who looks at both sides of the coin to make a decision. I only see you every so often but I believe you would be/are active enough. +1

Reaction score
If I had to have anyone do my sits I'd like it to be Peach, always sound reasoning and definitely someone who looks at both sides of the coin to make a decision. I only see you every so often but I believe you would be/are active enough. +1
Thanks Cal, appreciate the feedback! My activity was rocky through August/Sept as I moved house but hopefully you have seen more a lot more in October :)

Reaction score
My activity was rocky through August/Sept as I moved house but hopefully you have seen more a lot more in October :)
I understand that, moved house myself this year - It could also be our time zone difference and my increasing work hours, but I've seen you kicking around and in OOC/Help

Best of luck!

Reaction score
David is always reasonable and always tries to look at a situation from other people's perspectives aswell. I think he would make an amazing addition to the moderation team! ++++++++++++++++++1

Reaction score
Real talk this guy right here knows how to chill and have fun roleplaying whilst keeping a cool demeanor. I think he would be a great staff member, always keeps everything in roleplay and knows the rules quite well. He defo deserved a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.