GamingPeach - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: GamingPeach

ROLEPLAY NAME: David Peach

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:83369436

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been part of Perpheads for nearly a decade which is a massive portion of my life and truth be told Perpheads has seriously got me through some tough times but Perpheads has also helped me grow from that 14-year-old in high school to a young adult with a career I never thought I would have. Many have come before me, some are still here and some have moved to a new adventure but I want to join that long list of individuals who have shaped perpheads for the better... I do believe I have played a role in the Perpheads community from my time in the big crime organisation to my time in PLPD Command and more recently I have been allowed to help new players more than I ever could before. Still, I see myself now wanting to help some of the more experienced players when they are faced with an individual breaking the server rules. Unfortunately, I am extremely limited when it comes to helping in these scenarios but hopefully, this application will change that. I have been a helper since July and have enjoyed every moment of it and what that initials.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: My application is rather short compared to others, but most people likely know me in the Perpheads community and already view me as a person.
I haven't changed my application apart from the slight rewording/fixing as my application does sum up why I want to be an enforcer and who I am within this community but more so what this community has done for me! I would like to add many of you may see me on the server during the day when staff occupancy is lower this is due to my working situation but this could prove useful to avoid any unwanted chaos during this time if I was to be successful with my application

The above gives a true insight into my reasoning for applying for enforcer whether you believe I will make a good enforcer or not I welcome your feedback on this topic below

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week 1705747097886.png

• You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month 1705747109908.png

• You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent that you can enforce them 1705747129846.png

• You must have access to and use a microphone 1705747155893.png

• You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums 1705747163389.png

• You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months 1705747168946.png

• You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months 1705747174668.png

Attachments

• 1705747114679.png
    1705747114679.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Toxic player who starts talking smack immediately as they start losing an argument, should not be entrusted with any role within the community let alone even a role with authority like enforcer. Their negative attitude is usually reflected in their in-game behavior/messages, I can forward a couple of things to the administration reviewing if required :)

Reaction score
Hi Valentine,

We don't agree on things that is clear but I appreciate any feedback and to add contexts so everyone can see my previous mistake and people don't spin what you are saying please see below:

1705749606956.png

My information on the final sentence isn't accruate I will hold my hands up and say that but I cannot agree with your statement around toxic player

Reaction score
Hi Valentine,

We don't agree on things that is clear but I appreciate any feedback and to add contexts so everyone can see my previous mistake and people don't spin what you are saying please see below:

View attachment 20655

My information on the final sentence isn't accruate I will hold my hands up and say that but I cannot agree with your statement around toxic player
You didn't post the whole thing
tkYLFv1.png
Poor attempt at trying to provoke me

Reaction score
I think David would be a good enforcer he knows the rules and he is helpful and not toxic as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.