Garos helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Garo

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:13917620

IN-GAME NAME: Garo kirakosian

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
To help new players. I mostly answer questions in /help when i see that someone asked something and I've been playing on perpheads since the start. I think from 2013 or 2014 so i'm a really old member. Even if i don't get this rank so it's no problem for me because I would still help out new players

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I have alot of work and stuff to do but I'm trying to stay active when there's time for that. Latest ban was from 2017.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this) Yes
No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server. Yes
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws. Yes
You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support. I'm actually never active on discord or in the "help and support" I just want to help people who are online in the server.

Reaction score
I mean you say you don't meet one of the requirements, nor do you say you have any intention of doing it.
Do you expect them to make an exception then?

Reaction score
Your post prior to your helper application was made in July 2022 lol, talk about staying in the community…

Reaction score
I mean you say you don't meet one of the requirements, nor do you say you have any intention of doing it.
Do you expect them to make an exception then?
Are you typing from the basement now? Because the message somehow got through

Status
Not open for further replies.